Chap Chap Looking For Able Brewers In Adelaide 16th March 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chappo,
I'm in the city all week next week.
Working for the IRB Rugby Sevens, living at the Hilton in the centre of the city.
Sure I will be able to get out for a few in the evening/night.
Hmmm.... wonder what time I can get the Samoan Rugby team to go to bed on Tuesday. :ph34r:
Have to be up for a meeting 7.30 Wednesday though.
Wonder if the little fella (who's birthday it is today) can make it into town?
Will PM you my number.
Cheers
Nige

:lol: :ph34r:

There's only two places in Australia I would live. One is where I am now and the other is Adelaide. Been there a few times over the years and just love the place. Yes Sydney and Melbourne are great places too but they are both just a big grinding metropolis. Perth, Darwin and Hobart are ok but not for me.

Perth OK... are you kidding?

I will make a note in the calender and see how I am traveling Tuesday.
The Wheatie would be 1st choice as others have mentioned, Kings Head second.

Screwy sent a PM about the Wheatie. Sounds great to me. If everyone agrees could we kick off there maybe? Seems central enough but not being an Adelaidian I could very very wrong :p .

Hey Chappo,
I'm in the city all week next week.
Working for the IRB Rugby Sevens, living at the Hilton in the centre of the city.
Sure I will be able to get out for a few in the evening/night.
Hmmm.... wonder what time I can get the Samoan Rugby team to go to bed on Tuesday. :ph34r:
Have to be up for a meeting 7.30 Wednesday though.
Wonder if the little fella (who's birthday it is today) can make it into town?
Will PM you my number.
Cheers
Nige

I'm not planning an early one on Tuesday but I have the same problem. Please do PM me your contact no's so we can co-ordinate this little gathering. Be great to put a face to the nick with most of you guys.

Chap Chap

I will make a note in the calender and see how I am traveling Tuesday.
The Wheatie would be 1st choice as others have mentioned, Kings Head second.

Boston you have to make make it mate. I need to buy you a beer and shake your hand remember? ;)

Bar on Gouger is another option. AND curry_night_add.jpg
And the beer menu aint too badView attachment beer.pdf

Wheaty hands down!

Should be able to swing by for a quick rogues brew!

Be great to put a face to the nick with most of you guys.

Chap Chap

You met 2 Adelaide Brewers at your QLD Christmas swap and you are after more????? WTF?
I thought they may have scarred you and your impression of Adelaide. (By the way it is only BYB that carries pink things in his hand luggage) :D

You met 2 Adelaide Brewers at your QLD Christmas swap and you are after more????? WTF?
I thought they may have scarred you and your impression of Adelaide. (By the way it is only BYB that carries pink things in his hand luggage)

Well I thought it best to sample the population before judging it against those characters :p . BYB and his pink friend is a worry thou :huh: . Not to sure if he stowed it in his luggage or some other dark hidden place? :lol:

Chap Chap

I thought they may have scarred you and your impression of Adelaide. (By the way it is only BYB that carries pink things in his hand luggage) :D

Knew I would find it if I looked hard enough.

You mean this fella Boston?

post-1793-1258363240.jpg

It was what he did afterwards that scarred me! :p

Don't worry Boston - everyone got the message that BYB was from God's country (WTF??) in the Baroosa and they are all a little bit special up there... (sorry BYB ;) ).

From an ex-Adelaide Hill's boy :D

GG

Knew I would find it if I looked hard enough.

You mean this fella Boston?

post-1793-1258363240.jpg

It was what he did afterwards that scarred me! :p
And it didnt involve a sheep! Was a very scary moment. And a moment was all it took BTW. :rolleyes:

:lol: :ph34r:

There's only two places in Australia I would live. One is where I am now and the other is Adelaide.

Yup, we are still a small country town... but its getting more crowded of late!

Wheatsheaf on Tuesday night it is!!! I will pressure the little guy as much as neccesary :lol:

I hope that means your coming along too? I owe you a hand shake and a beer domonsura.

When you get in the cab, tell the driver 39 George St., THEB A TUN not THE BARTUN, leave ya Quensland accent at home. :lol:

Screwy

When you get in the cab, tell the driver 39 George St., THEB A TUN not THE BARTUN, leave ya Quensland accent at home. :lol:

Screwy

:lol: The later was exactly the way i was going to say it too Screwy. You are a life saver.

Awww feck I am screwed with this broad Qld accent.

Chap Chap

Latest posts

Back