Chap Chap Looking For Able Brewers In Adelaide 16th March 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fark I always thought it was Thebba-ten... no wonder they always look at me with that weird Adelaide axe murderer look... :blink: Only just missed you by a week, Chap Chap, I'll be in the city of churches the following week. Yep... that's right, have to drag my arse away from your place Sundee mornin', drop the Brass Knuckle off in Newy and present meself shiny and new at Sidden-knee airport Mondee mornin'

Poor pity the ******* that gets the plane seat next to me for the trip down....

Fark I always thought it was Thebba-ten... no wonder they always look at me with that weird Adelaide axe murderer look... :blink: Only just missed you by a week, Chap Chap, I'll be in the city of churches the following week. Yep... that's right, have to drag my arse away from your place Sundee mornin', drop the Brass Knuckle off in Newy and present meself shiny and new at Sidden-knee airport Mondee mornin'

Poor pity the ******* that gets the plane seat next to me for the trip down....

Snap! Hmmmmm? (Scratches chin) Can i bust a move and con another trip to Adelaide? Nah they are way too tight.

Tehehehehe I bags feeding ya up on deviled eggs for the trip home. I'll even have SWMBO make you a little traveller pack to make sure you are well primed!

What time is kick off going to be? I can probably get there about 4:30. I've only recently moved to kits & bits so I won't have much to contribute to any brewing discussion but I've been meaning to get to the Wheatsheaf for a while. It'd be good to sample a number of beers with blokes who know more about beer than me. I'll bring a pad & a pen.

I'll find out tomorrow if I can get Wednesday off work. I'm assuming this may turn into a big night. I just remembered that I have to go to a strata meeting Tuesday arvo, I've never been to 1 before so I've got no idea how long I'll be there. I reckon I'll be pretty thirsty by the time I leave.

Knew I would find it if I looked hard enough.

You mean this fella Boston?

post-1793-1258363240.jpg

It was what he did afterwards that scarred me! :p

Just got home from work only to find some grubby cut and paste photo's from god knows when and who knows where :unsure:

You gotta experience the Wheatie Chap Chap. Don\\\'t miss the artwork on the walls it tells a story

Cheers,

Screwy

You may even find some of these kicking around the mens rooms and other hidden famous places in S.A
InspectorsPocketLabelNewSmall_1.jpg

Well I thought it best to sample the population before judging it against those characters. BYB and his pink friend is a worry thou :huh: . Not to sure if he stowed it in his luggage or some other dark hidden place?

Chap Chap

I made the ultimate mistake at Cooly Airport. Did not realise I had it in my cabin luggage (bloody Incider) the security chick gave me a cheeky grin :eek: as I went through.

BYB

Edit: Not sure how long you're in Adelaide for, but Gods country (Barossa) is not that far. Have one of Screwys land marks stuck here as well.

and BYB reckoned he didn't know butters was going to the swap

I reckon he used butters as a mule to smuggle that thing over the border for him :ph34r:

have pm'd the short 1 about tuesday. will be catching him at some point over the weekend no doubt so will make doubly sure he knows about tuesday

and BYB reckoned he didn't know butters was going to the swap

I reckon he used butters as a mule to smuggle that thing over the border for him :ph34r:

have pm'd the short 1 about tuesday. will be catching him at some point over the weekend no doubt so will make doubly sure he knows about tuesday

Tehehe just make sure you squish him on ya shoe. Makes a terrible mess :p

Excellent! Tell the short gnome to answer his bloody phone!

Cheers

Chap Chap

There will be other similar statured brewers there too, including me. Beware... we hunt in (very short) packs!

;) :p

Chappo,

Give the Arab a call, i'm sure he would love to catch up and would probably have a spare bed

Rook

Give the Arab a call, i'm sure he would love to catch up and would probably have a spare bed

Cant comment on the bed, but I hear there is handpumped ales on tap at TDA's! :icon_drool2:

Chappo,

Rook

Ok the curiosity is getting the better of me. I don't mind having the piss taken out me (22yrs in building gives ya a thick skin) but can I be let in on the in house joke here? So I can either laugh me guts up or hire a car and moosh Rookie ;)

Chap Chap

I also have no idea on this one Chap Chap.

I presume you will be out for most of the night, I wont get there till 7 - 8 pm at this stage.

I also have no idea on this one Chap Chap.

I presume you will be out for most of the night, I wont get there till 7 - 8 pm at this stage.

You presumed right Ravs ;)

I'll only be warming up by that stage Ravs :lol: . The bullshit-o-meter I reckon will be nearly at full tilt but 10pm thou and no one should be subjected to that without a beer in their gullet.

You presumed right Ravs ;)

I'll only be warming up by that stage Ravs :lol: . The bullshit-o-meter I reckon will be nearly at full tilt but 10pm thou and no one should be subjected to that without a beer in their gullet.

Will SWAMBO be picking you up early again? :wub:
I mayyyy see if I can't get down that way for a couple. I am looking for a mule to send something back for Screwy. BTW its nothing in pink :D

BYB

Latest posts

Back