Car Window Tinting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shed101

Beer Dog
Reaction score
I need to get the windows tinted on an old non a/c car and wondered if anyone here would be able to give any tips on who/where/what?

Aiming to reduce the heat inside as much as possible.

Not trying to look like a wannabe gangster.

I'm not interested in DIY.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

I need to get the windows tinted on an old non a/c car and wondered if anyone here would be able to give any tips on who/where/what?

you used to be able to buy aresol cans of spray tint at autobarn and the like. not entirely sure how legal it is (I assume its not), as it has to comply with legal standards.

Got our car done 10 years ago by Tint-a-Car, Nambour & very happy with the result Shed. LINKY Can't see why Tint-A-Car at Currimundi couldn't do just as good a job?
They also seem to sell do-it yourself kits if that's the way you want to go?

TP

Got our car done 10 years ago by Tint-a-Car, Nambour & very happy with the result Shed. LINKY Can't see why Tint-A-Car at Currimundi couldn't do just as good a job?
They also seem to sell do-it yourself kits if that's the way you want to go?

TP

Thanks Pete - that's what I was after. Don't want to DIY but didn't know whether these Tin-A-Car people would be any good. 10 years sounds good.

Cheers

you used to be able to buy aresol cans of spray tint at autobarn and the like. not entirely sure how legal it is (I assume its not), as it has to comply with legal standards.
DIY worked for this guy... a source of inspiration for us all.
czechlimo9.jpg
czechlimo1.jpg
czechlimo2.jpg
czechlimo3.jpg
czechlimo4.jpg
czechlimo5.jpg
czechlimo6.jpg
czechlimo7.jpg
czechlimo10.jpg
czechlimo11.jpg
czechlimo12.jpg

it's not the sunny coast but it'll give you an idea of prices up here in Bundavegas, i got quotes for 2 4WD vehicles to be done at once, around 420 for each car or 380 each for cash.

cheers

solagard tint btw

Back