Cammuri Brauer is here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven @ Home Make It

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi All ,

We are excited to say we have just recieved our first shipment of the Camurri Brauer electric brew units. We will see these into store next week for everyone to have a look at .

camurri 23.jpg
23 litre Camurri with basket raised

camurri 50.jpg
50 litre Camurri

camurri 50 agitator.jpg
Top down shot of the agitators

The 23 & 50 Litre units are double element systems ( the 23L pulls 1.5KW. The 50L pulls 3KW ), The unit, agitators & lauter basket ( double walled stainless steel mesh ) are all 304 stainless steel . The PLC is fully programmable with up to 6 temps steps. There is also a provision for an optional bluetooth adaptor dongle to be plugged, so you can put the feet up & control your brew via smartphone or tablet. The biggie here is of course the agitators, which should be great for conversion.

I honestly can't wait to put one of these to work & see what they can do !

We have also brought in a couple of the Camurri 200 & 400L units ( awsome bits of kit ) for wholesale purposes mainly, but if your'e a super, super keen homebrewer & have a large shed with free space..you know who to contact :)

We have also brought in some stainless conical tanks ( with dump valve & stands ) in 50, 100 & 200 litre sizes. No pictures yet , but watch this space..they won't be far :)

Happy Brewing !!

Retail prices on these including the 200l, would be quite interesting. However we've had other big announcements in the fermenter space by two other companies only one have given firm price, and in both cases we're yet to see product.

Unexcited until there's a link to something I can actually buy.

I know it's not home make it's fault, other businesses have left us hanging for months on, would in any other space be considered vaporware.

As I'm sure most of us are here, I'm always excited to see new and innovative gear become available.

Look forward to reading some reviews!

(happy to write a review if your happy to lend me a kit for testing)

I've got a 20L Crown urn that has the same 2.4kw element as the 40L and it's way overpowered for brewing, I have to keep a close eye on it and top up all the time during the boil.
You'd probably get about the same performance out of the Camurri 23L model as you would out of a Crown 40L

Bribie G said:
I've got a 20L Crown urn that has the same 2.4kw element as the 40L and it's way overpowered for brewing, I have to keep a close eye on it and top up all the time during the boil.
You'd probably get about the same performance out of the Camurri 23L model as you would out of a Crown 40L
surely 23L is the knockout, not full vessel size, right?

Is there a pump and re-circulation? I don't see one mentioned. Do the agitators negate the need for a pump and re-circulation? I'm very interested to see a demo and hear some reviews. The price tag will also be interesting to find out.

Hi All,

A few answers for you that I have information on.

As far as cost, we literally pulled these out of the container last week & have yet to factor in exchange rates & landing costs. But we will have that info by early next week & RRP's will be revealed. But as an indication the 50L Conical will be around $600 AUD.

The 23L has a max capacity of 23L according to the literature we have. Again, once I have a play with these I will confirm.

There is no pump included in the unit, so to recirculate you will have to use a separate pump/hosing.

The agitator is to maximize efficiency & avoid heat stratification, just like in a commercial brewery set up .

Cheers

Agitating the mash, on this type of system would just result in a shitload of trub, without an increase in efficiency . Or am I missing something ?

Ok,

So we have some prices now & units are in store to come & have a look at in the flesh. All prices are inclusive.

Camurri Brauer 23 litre $2,600 RRP
Camurri Brauer 50 Litre $3,600 RRP
20170303_095503-01.jpeg
20170303_100658-01.jpeg
20170303_094325-01.jpeg

Camurri 50 Litre conical tank ( all stainless with stand & dump valve ) $645 RRP
Camurri 100 litre conical tank( all stainless with stand & dump valve ) $765 RRP
Camurri 200 litre conical tank( all stainless with stand & dump valve ) $800 RRP
camurri 50L.jpg

We have limited numberds on the 50 & 100L conicals, so if your'e intrested please get in quick !

Happy Brewing :)

there would be no point adding recirculation to these because the agitators would disrupt the grain bed, besides, the malt pipe has holes in the sides.

it's automated BIAB, essentially.

Latest posts

Back