Byo: Magazine

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koikaze

Reaction score
Hey guys...

Is this mag out of print?? I went to the newsagents and they tried to get me a copy but they said they couldnt track it down. so i went to the website and it says, "page cannot be found"

Whats the go?

I know you can pick it up at borders bookstore if you have one.
Its bizzare that there website is not working

Franko

Site Sponsor Craftbrewer gets them in, cheaper then what Borders sells them for too.

Just because the website's not available doesn't mean that the company's gone bust. <_<

How would we have found out about these things pre-worldwideweb?

Wait to see if the server comes up again later. It's prob down for maintenance.

I'm a subscriber and have not received any notification that they have gone out of print.

Les out

The latest March/April edition went on our site today.

March/April '08 Feature Articles:
Hop Survival Guide
Batch vs. Continuous Sparging
Dark Roasted Barley
Build a Spice Infuser
Science & Method of Wort Chilling

Cheers Ross

good mag! swmbo bought me a subscription for xmas!

Thanks guys,

And les... it wasn't the just fact that the website was down. it was the fact that the newsagents couldn't order it in, the owner phoned like 3 suppliers for me

oh well i'll keep trying to find a copy

Cheers

I subscribe to their magazine directly. IMO it's the best one for brewers because that's really it's target market, unlike other magazines which are more focussed on beer drinking than beer brewing. Anyway, it's probably cheaper to subscribe than to get it from a newsagent. It is a commitment for a year or more, but it's reasonable value for the number of issues you get.

Before I subscribed (about four years ago), there were very few Newsagents that carried it (in Sydney).
Subscribe and you get it the same week as the US subscribers do.
Their international postage is very quick. If only Zymurgy was as punctual.

Doc

Yes totally agree Doc, Byo postage is great. Could not recommend them more. Had the March/April edition Ross is talking about weeks ago.

However I have been a Zymurgy subscriber since September last year and I am yet to get a magazine... Late January they said they should be here within 45 days so fingers crossed it should be here within the next 2 weeks. Yet to see if the mag is worth re subscribing to....

Yes totally agree Doc, Byo postage is great. Could not recommend them more. Had the March/April edition Ross is talking about weeks ago.

However I have been a Zymurgy subscriber since September last year and I am yet to get a magazine... Late January they said they should be here within 45 days so fingers crossed it should be here within the next 2 weeks. Yet to see if the mag is worth re subscribing to....

That sounds a little late. I'd be getting onto them to sort things out and get your issues sent pronto. I have a standing order with G&G for BYO and Zymurgy. Within a day or so of the latest issue arriving at G&G they are sent out. They are packed really well too packed in plastic with a piece of hard cardboard inside the envelope to try to stop the postie from trying to be some kind of origami master.

Supports one of the site sponsors as well. ;)

I haven't received Zymergy since mid last year. Yet they have sent me out an AHA renewal notice!

I have a two year direct subscription at a discounted rate.The magazine always arrives promptly.I bought a bundle of old issues from the form in the magazine.They quoted me the postage rate and they arrived promptly.

Latest posts

Back