Buy A Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WSC

Reaction score
Here are some people in the US trying to buy a brewery via crowd sourcing. Similar things have been discussed before but to my knowledge never come off.

http://buyabeercompany.com/

Good luck to them.....they run an ad agency so I'm not sure they knwo how to make beer....maybe only drink it...

Doesn't that mean the two advertising agencies end up fully owning the brewery, bought with the money of everyone who has pledged, and all they have to do is give the buyers money back in beer?

So basically buying the company using its own product. How much beer does the company produce a year?

Plus all the free advertising in the mean time.

You'd have to be bloody stupid to sign up for this IMO. The amount of stupid people in the world means that the people with the idea are bloody geniuses.

I too have found a brewery i am trying to purchase this way. It is located in Nigeria and by simply supplying your bank details and pledge we can become business partners.......

Cheers SJ

SJ...I have Pm'd you my bank details count me in! ;)

Very good WSC, unfortunately now we have encountered some additional legal fees. In order to prepare the correct documents for you, I need you to forward me the sum of US$5,000.00......................

Cheers SJ ;)

I too have found a brewery i am trying to purchase this way. It is located in Nigeria and by simply supplying your bank details and pledge we can become business partners.......

Cheers SJ

that sounds good, Im your partner too. Some of my rellies died in a car crash in Nigeria and left a few million dollars behind. Im the only one who can claim that money.

So far I didnt know what to do with that money, now I got an idea :ph34r:

Back