Bundaberg Constructions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bundaberg Constructions has fired back up with the next project on the table. I've been talking about wanting to build a 3V system, so we had a start on the mash tun. I picked up an awesome 100L S/S pot from ebay, it had a sandwiched base so we had to open it up to allow the mounting depth for the heating element.

Thanks to Gregs for all the help so far; and thunus for the use of Bundy Constructions.

QldKev

Nice job BC Pty Ltd, tell your boilermaker to get a shield on though, those 1mm cutting wheels eat faces :icon_cheers:

cheers

Nice job BC Pty Ltd, tell your boilermaker to get a shield on though, those 1mm cutting wheels eat faces :icon_cheers:

cheers

Hope you liked the false bottom, the idea came from looking at your bottom.... your false bottom!

QldKev

cheers

Yeah good point yards I should be wearing a face shield, even if its to keep Kevs sweat off me, yuck.

Yeah good point yards I should be wearing a face shield, even if its to keep Kevs sweat off me, yuck.

1 drip! and you didn't even notice until I told you. Now you just have to dip your hand in the next brew for a free salt addition, that's if you can ever come to terms with it and wash it off.

Thanks for the help over the last couple of weeks :icon_cheers:

QldKev

Not sure what this is all about? I thought most bottoms had a single slot; you guys seem to have multiple slots and false ones at that.

Im confused and quite put off, Kevs sweating and false bottoms.

Kev is that some kind of play thing? Very strange indeed. :blink:

Latest posts

Back