• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bulls Head Brewery Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Quality over Quantity
Reaction score
Well, the time has come...... everything must go

Items SOLD

More to come so please let me get it all up before posting.

Almost PM'd you about the 3 tap cobra but on second thought I must admit that I really really really don't have a use for it at the moment.

Hope someone else snaps it up quickly, and all the best with your ventures, Tony.

Florian said:
Almost PM'd you about the 3 tap cobra but on second thought I must admit that I really really really don't have a use for it at the moment.

Hope someone else snaps it up quickly, and all the best with your ventures, Tony.
I was pretty quick on that one Florian. Hopefully I was the first.

This is sad, Tony. What brought this on? Many of your recipes are my favourites from the AHB database and your help and advice has always been spot on and greatly appreciated. Where's the actually brewery for sale by the way?

I have a good friend who took dibs on the brew rig.

If that sale falls through it will end up here also.

What brought this on is depression. I am now on antidepressants instead of beer as self medication and need to cut my drinking right back to get my life back on track. Its cronic depression that i have had all my life so its not going away, so its time for change.

Everything i have done in life has been done to the enth degree...... i was a comp shooter and won national gold medals, i took up home brewing and got an AABC gold and a state title among many other medals in both. I took what i did and buried myself in it, learning everything about it and perfecting it....... but all along i was just hiding from problems and keeping myself alive by keeping my mind on something other that jumping off a cliff.

so now im taking the bull by the horns and making change, and unfortunately part of that is to cut back on my drinking. Also concentrating on my family more than brewing. And with kegs full of very nice beer.... unfortunately i will drink it. I am what i am :)

So don't feel guilty about buying it folks......... your actually doing me a favor.

I am keeping the esky mash tun i built for my first AG and a 50L boiler and a couple glass carboys to make the odd batch of Lambic for some fun.

I will be sticking around here for now, and if anyone ever wants help with recipes or brewing they can always feel free to ask. I really limited need for AHB any more for knowledge but enjoy helping others out with what i know

so people........ buy up :)

3 tap font, wooden tap handles and pluto gun gone!

That was one damn impressive brewery! lots of good deals in there.. All the best Tony.

Yob said:
Aaaarghhh… damn your eyes Tony you evil temptress…

Must… resist… shiny… STUFF!!
Come on yob....... you should be rich by now :)

How about a shiny new Kegorator :)

haha I just picked all the fancy bits out

There is all manner of bits and pieces but they will probably be put on shelf under "future projects parts"

Forgot to add...... all sales will be price + postage :)

Tony said:
haha I just picked all the fancy bits out

There is all manner of bits and pieces but they will probably be put on shelf under "future projects parts"
Good luck with the future mate anyways.

I'd be proud of just being able to put a brewery like that together, you should be also.

Tony said:
Come on yob....... you should be rich by now :)

How about a shiny new Kegorator :)
Not sure the lambo is equipped with the tow bar but as soon as I can get it fitted I'll be there to unload you of your well built booty :lol:

:icon_cheers:

I trust the pump would be suitable to run water from a tank, through a chiller of some sort and back into said tank?

Jace said:
Good luck with the future mate anyways.

I'd be proud of just being able to put a brewery like that together, you should be also.
Oh i am..... and i will be honored to pass it on to fellow AHB folks!

Yob said:
Not sure the lambo is equipped with the tow bar but as soon as I can get it fitted I'll be there to unload you of your well built booty :lol:

:icon_cheers:
Well when you get here i want a drive before we load it up!

JDW81 said:
I trust the pump would be suitable to run water from a tank, through a chiller of some sort and back into said tank?
Yes it would

It is basicly a march pump with 3/4" BSP ports, blue, and not high temp rated.... and the motor is a propper sealed electric motor

Ahhh forgot

Would anyone be interested in about 4.5Kg of hops?

Bulk buy :)

Latest posts

Back