• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bulls Head Brewery Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am off to bed folks, have to be up at 4:30

Will get back to any more questions tomorrow

the more you buy the more you save.......... does that work on here???

Mmmmm..... no :(

I can only imagine how hard it must be to go through with this, but i guess alcohol is a known depressant, so as much as ill miss trying out your new recipes, its good to see you doing what you need to to break the cycle.

Maybe your next project could be an ecstasy lab? :p Seriously though, I believe hobbies are an important part of self preservation, even if they can be used to hide from your issues, there is still a good side. I suppose moderation is they key, which isn't a word that describes too many of us "enthusiasts" haha the lambics are a good idea. Does the misses have a sour tooth?

Good luck with all the sales, mate!

Could only seriously justify taking the large amounts of Amarillo & C Hops. I don't think I d use the Nobles in those amounts. Anyone want to split? Happy to drive up and bring them down to Sydney.

Would love this rig, especially the kegerator. Especially that

Good luck with the future. Between this and the topic the other day, it's good that men are being encouraged to get the help needed. Good on you for having the guts to do this.

I think it's also the reminder we all need that alcohol can't be successfully used as a crutch. It's fun to make beer, drinking is enjoyable when done right, but we all need to keep in mind the bigger picture regarding our health both physical & mental.

All the best, hope you get what you for these, goodness knows I'd love it but I'm sure someone will have the spare dough to give you what they're worth.

Cheers folks.

Single font and SS miricle box coil sold

Knowing Tony and being a depression sufferer , chronic long term, i know why he is selling up. I was exactly the same. Brewing no longer became fun and i was not enjoying it or beer. I still like beer but not for getting drunk. In fact i no longer like getting drunk like i used to.

What I do know is that Tony's brew gear is the business and well worth the money he asks. jeezus I still remember visiting with Ross ( Mr Craftbewer.com.au) and Pumpy. Tony had an old esky mash tun and 3 ring burner with bricks on the garage floor. That was a long time ago.

I'll take the 2 tap gold cobra if it's still available Tony, will PM.

2 tap font sold!

Will PM back shortly

Stu...... i found a pic last night of me (with a lot more hair and a bit less weight) standing beside my esky and boiler that day.

That boiler got converted to the HLT on the brew rig :)

I still remember everyone watching my newly built motorised grain mill (almost unheard of back then) chew up 5Kg of grain in abour 60 seconds. Silence for a few seconds and Ross says...... "Well that takes the fun out it"
That and when pumpy looked at the the dash hound and said in his best english accent "has it got a bit of greyhound in it?"

Ahhhh that was a fun day.

PS... I still have and use and will keep that said esky mash tun. Unchanged from my first AG mash!

pumpyrossandstu_funny2.JPG

Saw a millmaster in operation for the first time on the weekend.

(Have to explain this. In Qld, Ross milled my grain and I purchased as I needed to brew. In Tas, I have to buy/beg for what I get (usually in bulk) and when I get it and then mill at home - which involves a Woolies coffee grinder).

It had a food processor pulled apart, mounted on its side and attached to the gear.

Alls I can say is "wow".

Again, OT, but I said to the missus "If we're going to Hobart, I can go to Big W and get two pots again" - so in the same way as Tony it's return to my early AG days.

Ahh the grain mill. I still have the one you made. Asome bit of gear. Defiantly will be keeping it

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
It had a food processor pulled apart, mounted on its side and attached to the gear.
Sorry for the OT. But thats a good idea. And we do need a new food processor.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Ahh the grain mill. I still have the one you made. Asome bit of gear. Defiantly will be keeping it
I am keeping mine as well!

Well it looks like the brew rig may be sold to a lucky AHB Member after the sale to my friend fell through. Just waiting to hear back from them.

Somebody must like the look of that Kegorator ??

Tony said:
Somebody must like the look of that Kegorator ??
If I lived nearer to you and had the time to fill it I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

mmmm

I will give it to the weekend and look at putting it on gumtree and evilbay

There is still the water purifier as well if anyone is interested

Latest posts

Back