Bulk Sodium Percarbonate Supplier (Sydney)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Bastard

Brew Cvlt Doom
Reaction score
Anyone know of one that will sell me a 25kg sack of it, and possibly a smaller quantity of Sodium Metasilicate? Picked some up in a bulk buy a couple of years ago and I'm down to the bottom of the barrel and need some more. I can't remember who organised the bulk buy last time, but may well run one myself if there's enough interest.

Cheers!

FB.

BrewMan does a fairly good deal on Perc, not as good as buying a sack but certainly a better deal than the substance once known as Napisan (currently changing the name to Vanish as nobody uses nappies anymore).
I'm surprised that LHBS and other suppliers don't handle it, could be a bit of an earner.

If there is a bulk buy on the cards for sodium perc, I am in. I am in Castle Hill and can travel. Anthony

Cheers Martin. Will give them a bell Monday and try to get a quote for varying amounts. When I have some idea of prices, I'll start a bulk buy thread. Last time I mixed it up 5:1 Perc/Met ratio, so I suppose if I get 5 starters it's a goer.

The Brew Shop sells 1kg Sodium Perc for about $10.

It's not listed on their website (dunno why), but they sell it.

Back