bulk grain buy in brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple of PUBs members to go then and both will be transferring this week, this couldn't have gone smoother.

Lukiferj and smokomark's payments have come through, just one left to clear and it was transferred this morning so should be good to transfer to Ross Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

I won't be able to make it down to sort on the Friday afternoon, will need to do it first thing on the Saturday morning, I will see if I can get down there around 8:30 to get started.

I should be able to get down there on Saturday morning early to help too if needed. I can't get there on the Friday.

Parks said:
I can't get there much before 11am but can pick yours up, unless someone else this side of town can pick both up ;)
Thanks Parks, I will try and get there but if work comes up I might be a pain and ask u to grab mu bags if that is cool?

jzabski said:
Thanks Parks, I will try and get there but if work comes up I might be a pain and ask u to grab mu bags if that is cool?
Too easy. I'm in Kenmore and can hold it for as long as you like. I will also be heading to Toowoomba on the following Friday late afternoon so could meet you along the way somewhere should that suit.

And we're good, all payments cleared, I'll transfer Monday.

I can make it around 1-2pm Saturday if that helps at all.

I'm not sure that helps, pretty sure craft brewer closes at 12 on Saturday.

I will make it there on Saturday morning but probably not until after 10 but before 12

I will make it there on Saturday morning but probably not until after 10 but before 12

I'll be hanging around till 11:30-12ish to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Oh cool, thanks for organising this mate!

FYI I am officially picking up jzabski's grain.

I'll be there about 11.

Donske said:
I'm not sure that helps, pretty sure craft brewer closes at 12 on Saturday.
He's open til 9am-1pm on Saturdays. Did he say it was OK to get there earlier (I have no idea if he normally does or not).

I must say once again thanks to Ross and Craftbrewer for continuing to let us do these bulk buys. I know they can be a PITA for him sometimes especially when he's got a pallet of grain sitting in the way.

You're a good egg Ross (mostly…)

Should be there by 9am to pick up and help out. There'll be two of us, so you shouldn't be short of hands.

Grain is all sorted, just waiting on a few more people to collect so I can get home and watch the cricket and have a beer.

Donske said:
Grain is all sorted, just waiting on a few more people to collect so I can get home and watch the cricket and have a beer.
Be there by 11 with any luck.

Cheers Donske for organising this. Nice and smooth. Now to knock out a few quick batches.

Too easy, cheers for helping sort the pallet.

Back