Bulk Buy - Vacuum Sealers...interest And Info

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you guys been ordering via email or phone?? I haven't gotten a reply for my order yet :(

Received an email in reply from Michael at MQ Trade on Sat after emailing my order. Advised him re payment details via email, he says item will be mailled out on the first business day following receipt of payment.

Screwy

Shit. Im in the same boat pok. I emailed them the other day. Nothing :(

email.
& I got a reply in hours.

Maybe give him a call Pok

Its alright I sent a follow up email. He is most probably snowed under at the moment..if he doesn't reply today I'll give him a call tomorrow.

I'm just a little impatient at times....that reminds me...if anyone owes for t-shirts...PAY ME :beer:

Yeah same here. I should be ok anyways. He dosent live far from here anyways, so im sure it will be here before Christmas

Well that was quick

A reply within 13 minutes:

Hi Brett:

Yes, the orders are getting through, thank you very much for that.

I will send the sealer and bags by register post today.

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Michael

Its great to see good service. Given everything arrives the way it should be I would deffinatley buy from this guy again.

Am i too late...?
will read the whole thread and do whats required if so... but a quick yes/no would be great, to save 30 minutes

Thanks for all your work pok & glad to know your hiccup with the seller is solved. :super:
Just sent my email confirming payment so hopefully expecting my vacuum sealer well before Christmas.

KoNG,
Go back to Post171, contact the seller quoting the details in the post & place your order. I think the deal expires tomorrow?

TP

He's quick! I e-mailed Michael this morning and he got back to me in 5 minutes!

- Snow.

WOOHOO.... mine arrived by Fastways at 8.00am this morning :beerbang: Now the wife won't let me even open it until xmas day... :(

Thanks to Pok for organising. :super:

bloody hell! thats quick!
if yours arrived today (being that you ordered on the weekend) theres hope mine will arrive tomorrow then (I ordered yesterday morning)!

Fastway are very good.

Mine's being sent by registered post so I'm expecting to wait a few weeks :rolleyes:

bloody hell! thats quick!
if yours arrived today (being that you ordered on the weekend) theres hope mine will arrive tomorrow then (I ordered yesterday morning)!

Ordered and paid via Paypal on Sunday - Too impatient to wait the few extra days for Bank Xfer ;) .

Fastway are very good.

Mine's being sent by registered post so I'm expecting to wait a few weeks :rolleyes:

That's closer to the truth then you may have realised. Aus Post employees start strike action tomorrow.

Back