Bulk Buy Sodium Percarbonate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If florian is still good to take the bag to BABBs, i'll split with Tallie at BABBs. That way a whole bag can be moved instead of splitting. I'll bring a bucket and scales

Hi all I looked at my account this morning and most of the cash is in :D so I of on a holiday :p joke. I have been on of to the sales rep through the day and set up my account just waiting on it all to be finalised in the morning then payment to go through. So for those of you that were hopping for a Saturday pick up this still might happen. An for the couple that still haven't paid yet tonight would be nice. Or at this point cash on pick up will do
Thanks Jameson

Hopefully this will go ahead for this weekend. Otherwise i'll have to organise pick up during the week.
Thanks again for organizing this mate

1. Jameson 1bag
2. Bribie G half bag - PAID
3. Paxx half bag - PAID
4. NickB 1 bag - PAID
5. Jarthy half bag - PAID
6. buggar work half bag
7. Bradsbrew 1 bag - PAID thismorning
8. Ratchie 1 bag PAID
9. Argon half bag - PAID
10. King Brown Brewing 1 bag
11. Florian 1 Bag - PAID
12. tallie half bag - PAID
13. stew_m half bag - PAID 8/11/11
14. Mark^******* half bag - PAID

If florian is still good to take the bag to BABBs, i'll split with Tallie at BABBs. That way a whole bag can be moved instead of splitting. I'll bring a bucket and scales

Yep, still good to take to BABBs, also happy to take bags from others, Nick, Michael, Brad, Dan or whoever else might turn up at BABBs, still plenty of space in the car.
Let me know.

I spoke to Buggar Work a couple of days ago re bulk buys (perc and grain) as we are working in together re pickups, and I'm sure he said he's paid, maybe he just hasn't been on the site to change his details.

Thanks Bribie, if it's Ok jamison can pay you direct when pick up is ready I will be picking up for Bribie as well :icon_cheers:

No worries buggar work. Sorry all I am sitting out side the chemical joint right now hopping that the payment went through b4 4. But just rang up my bank and they said it will take 48 hours Anz to west pac bloody banks. So it out off my powers. So I will pick it up at start of the week. Will let you all know when.I have it. Oh and that is everyone fully paid i think. Any way it the weeeeekend.

Are we still looking good for pickup this Sat??

Cheers

Hi all sitting in my shed I have 100% pure Chinese sodium percarbonate :) anyone who is looking there's b4 Saturday morning is welcome to contact me.
Thanks Jameson

Looks like I will get mine Saturday morning then. Is around 10 - 10:30 alright?

I'll take Argon's bag as well unless I hear otherwise.

Anyone else? Bribie, Brad, Nick, wanna save yourself a trip?

Thanks for the offer Florian, but think I'll need mine this weekend. Will either collect on Sat or before.

Cheers

Any time from 8 to 11 or after 4 is good on Saturday. It is a lot bulkier than nappi san. So any one for a half bag let me know if you bringing a container so I don't have to fill 50 zip bags.
Thank Jameson

Thanks again for organising this Jamie. Was great to have a chat and find out how small this world really is :p

Indeed, if you could please PM me your address as well. Will save me a lot of door-knocking trying to find your place ;)

Hi been out all evenin so will pm address tomorrow when I get on the computer.

jameson pls pm address will pick up sat am what suits time wise & thanks for organising

Back