Brok Lager - Possibly The Best Lager I Have Ever Had

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet their marketing department is furiously inventing fantasy brand names right now :icon_cheers:

RhineGold Pils
Harvest Hop best bitter

Promised Gold... hang on that's mine, I'm suing. :icon_cheers:

Hey
QldKev emailed me and explained. Its all good.
Sorry about the 2 posts, I noticed I spelt Lager incorrectly and tried the old 'back button' and it failed.
I am only a kit brewer and would love to get a lager of this style going.
Cheers

Welcome in from the outer zone, Bara.
Polish beers rock.
Personally,although it's been a few years since i had one,i remember ZYWIEC,as being quite a tasty drop :drinks:And Brok was pretty decent too from memory, ;)

have never tried brok and couldnt find at uncle dans germside tonight unfortunatly <_<

BUT did find a sweet three pack and free 500ml glass of Weihenstephan for $14.99 :beerbang:

noticed they had quite a few new craft brews too .

Never heard of Brok, nor can I google it. Is it an Aldo special ?

:icon_offtopic: I read that Aldi are applying for a NSW liqor licence, so we might see some cheap Euro lagers later in the year. From the few people game enough to admit it, they sound pretty good.

i purchase spirits from aldi, they sell a damn good scotch, which is 11 dollars cheaper than going to ritchies IGA, so i would have a great shot at the euro lagers!
:D
Shaun

i have a kit of thomas coopers lager sitting here ready to brew, any ideas of extras i can throw in to make it extra goood ?????? thanks guys

Liquourworks stocks Brok in my area,Shepparton,central Vic :icon_cheers: Brok_Lager.jpg

I get mine from D.Murf QLD in Sunnybank - Interesting thing is my BROK lable is different. Mine says 'Export'. Tried to attach picture - don't know if it will work

SAM_0777.JPG

I get mine from D.Murf QLD in Sunnybank - Interesting thing is my BROK lable is different. Mine says 'Export'. Tried to attach picture - don't know if it will work
Gotta agree with ya Barra not a bad drop!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back