Brisbane Northside

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam thanks for your wishes for us. However pensioners in QLD pay half fare. In NSW we can travel statewide for $2.50 a day but often prefer to drive as we get free rego and drivers licences. :)

And rivet lager, you poor deprived yokels.

Tidal Pete would be the final arbiter here as he has public transport down pat for when we invade Bris on pub crawls.

Bribie G said:
Liam thanks for your wishes for us. However pensioners in QLD pay half fare. In NSW we can travel statewide for $2.50 a day but often prefer to drive as we get free rego and drivers licences. :)

And rivet lager, you poor deprived yokels.

Tidal Pete would be the final arbiter here as he has public transport down pat for when we invade Bris on pub crawls.
Sounds generous, but it could just be that Qld is cruel. Either way you made a wise choice moving down there.

:icon_offtopic: my folks have recently moved to somewhere proximate to you. An off-grid commune type of thing near Larnook. I'm trying to get dad interested in AG but he's happy with tins of goo for the moment ¯\(°_o)/¯

I'm tempted to bring some rivet to Winkle's case swap.

Not too many :D :D

Hey they are probably only 20 mins from here, I'll PM you my addy, welcome to call in if they are interested in a sample of AG.

ed: that was maybe your mum with the dreadlocks in at the IGA ???

Thanks for the tips lads. Bribie I did see the case swap thread in July and it sounds great. I get back from Europe around that time so I'll double check dates

If you head to town you could check out the Brewski Bar on Caxton street.
Its small in size but big on choices, I think they have about 7 or 8 rotating beers on tap and about another 200+ by the bottle. (Craft beer only)
Had a sour on tap a few weeks a go.

Latest posts

Back