[brisbane] Looking For Ag Gear On The Cheap..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schooey

Reaction score
Hi all you Brisbane Folks,

My brother is in Brisbane, and has been doing it a bit tough financially lately. He is looking to get into AG brewing to save a little money on the beer side of things. I have a bit of stuff I'm going to help him out with, but I was wondering if anyone up north has any beginner AG gear they have maybe upgraded from that they have gathering dust and maybe want to part with for a few bucks. Any offers considered, and he is happy to pick up anywhere between Gatton and Brisbane...

Cheers in advance,

Schooey

you'll have to ask QldKev if he's using it but I think there is a 25lt Willow Mash Tun ready to go for the price of pstg from Bundy to Brizzy that he could have.

Yard

Ive got a 2 ring burner(does singles fine with LP Reg and 50ltr keggle), got a LP Reg and Hose and a 38ltr Esky(works fine) with hole for all thread and hole for MM Weldless Thermo...

All items in Bold and Underlined are what I have available... Could take with me to Brisbane when I go to the swap????

:icon_cheers: CB

Cheers Fella's, that's some great offers and would be a great start for him... How much would you want for the whole kit and caboodle, CB? PM me if you dont want to post it up here... Thanks again, and to you as well Yard

Latest posts

Back