Brisbane Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaodw said:
Mines correct but I noticed I am the only person with bb pils and everyone else is getting wey pils, is bb a bad pils? I'm just getting into brewing and don't want to make a bad choice haha.
It's not about Barrett Burston Pilsener being bad but Weyerman Pils being good. BB malt is australian and weyermann is german.

Angus: I didn't know there was a spreadsheet going around, I spent an hour of my precious time at work copying Donske's spreadsheet to get this one!

Seamad:I will correct your selection... my bad

Shaodw: It is probably because you are uncool that you are selecting the bb pils! (jokes)

Adbrewer: Update updated!

I did up a spreadsheet [SIZE=13.63636302948px]quite [/SIZE]a while ago when I ran a bulk grain buy. Someone then asked for the spreadsheet to organise the next bulk grain buy. And it's been doing the rounds since.

You could have just downloaded the spreadsheet from one of the Brisbane bulk grain buys instead of manually creating a new one.

The best thing about this bulk buy is having to pick it up 3 doors up from Bachhus. You know my pick-up is going to be after 12pm!! :kooi:

angus_grant said:
The best thing about this bulk buy is having to pick it up 3 doors up from Bachhus. You know my pick-up is going to be after 12pm!! :kooi:
This is a great plan! everyone meet at the pub at 12 for your grain!

Updated spreadsheet below.

Bulk buy pic2.png

angus_grant said:
alfadog said:
This is a great plan! everyone meet at the pub at 12 for your grain!
I've been feeling pretty bloody thirsty lately and haven't had a chance to visit the new bar. I'm keen!

Sorry I am late and that I dont know how to update the spreadsheet.

I would like

1 x Wey Pils
1 x BB Ale
1 x Munich 1

I should be available to help out on the day just let me know.

Cheers,

1. Alfadog: 1 Wey Pils, 1 Bairds Perle
2. Hophead2 : 1 BB ale , TF GP
3. Shaodw: 1 BB Pilsner, 1 BB Ale
4. Crazy German - 3 Wey Pils
5. Zappa - 1 Bairds Perle, 1 Bairds GP
6. Adbrewer - 1 x Wey Pils, 1 x Bairds MO, 1 x BB Pils, 1 x BB Wheat
7. Seamad-- 1 weyer wheat, 1 Thomas Fawcett GP
8. Winkle -- 1 BB Ale
9. SpiroZ - 1 TFMO
10. LiquidGold - 1 BB Ale
11. Angus - 1 * BB Ale
12. Proffs - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x BB Wheat
13. JoeyJoeJoe - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x Weyer Caramunich 1
14. hms - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x TFMO, 1 x TF GP
15. MaltyGoodness - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x BB Wheat, 1 x Wey Pils, 1 x Wey Munich1.
16. Daninjt - 1 x Wey Pils, 1 x BB ale, 1 x Munich 1
187.Spaced - 1 Wey Ale

Total 36

Updated for Daninjt

Hey guys, I have attached the latest spreadsheet. If you are happy with it I will send bank details via PM.

Bulk buy pic3.png

Back