Brisbane Bulk Buy - Feb/March 2020

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, just saw it luckily as I went in to transfer.

The full payment has been transferred over to Steve just now, and pick up on the 28th is still a go. Everyone keep an eye on this thread for further instructions related to the coronavirus and pickup on the day.

Cheers

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick update for the pick up this coming Saturday.

I have spoken to Steve at Hoppy Days and he has advised of the protocols in place due to the current situation with coronavirus. Please read here: https://aussiehomebrewer.com/threads/covhid19-2-update-hoppy-days.101588/

For the bulk buy pick-up, this means the following:

- Neither Malted Mick or myself will be there all day for your pick up.
- Each person is to call ahead when they are on their way to Hoppy Days and let them know what order they are picking up (e.g. BKBrews order for the bulk buy, plus anyone else's order you are picking up on their behalf).
- If you want to purchase anything further from Hoppy Days, you must do this online ASAP and select pick up. Hoppy Days will box your other order separately and have it ready for pick up. Cold items will be placed in an esky or portable fridge as required.
- If you're having any issues, please call me in the first instance so we aren't clogging up their phone lines. My number is 0421849540.

If you have any other questions about it, leave them here in the first instance and I can liaise with Steve before Saturday.

@BKBrews Thanks for the update. Just to clarify, re further orders for pickup, HD will box and have ready for pick up - are these orders able to be collected at the same time as the bulk buy, or will they need to be collected sooner (e.g. prior to 6pm Tuesday)?

I've ordered a few extras and just spoke with someone but it was a bit unclear whether they can be collected Saturday (I mentioned a bulk buy but he may not have been aware it's all pre-arranged). I think they're just trying to make sure everyone's aware they're not trading as normal starting Wednesday but just wanted to confirm I'm reading it right [emoji4]

Maybe worth me flicking them an email to confirm the order number can go with the bulk buy pickup Saturday (I added notes to one to that effect but forgot to throw something in and submitted a separate order).

Cheers

@BKBrews Thanks for the update. Just to clarify, re further orders for pickup, HD will box and have ready for pick up - are these orders able to be collected at the same time as the bulk buy, or will they need to be collected sooner (e.g. prior to 6pm Tuesday)?

I've ordered a few extras and just spoke with someone but it was a bit unclear whether they can be collected Saturday (I mentioned a bulk buy but he may not have been aware it's all pre-arranged). I think they're just trying to make sure everyone's aware they're not trading as normal starting Wednesday but just wanted to confirm I'm reading it right [emoji4]

Maybe worth me flicking them an email to confirm the order number can go with the bulk buy pickup Saturday (I added notes to one to that effect but forgot to throw something in and submitted a separate order).

Cheers

hey mate, word from Steve was that any additional orders could be picked up with the bulk buy bags on Saturday. They will have one person who will meet the bulk buy pick ups as they come through, to hand over the bags and anything else ordered. If you've placed another order, I'd give them a call and let them know to package it with your bulk grain for Saturday's pick up.

Thanks mate, just wanted to make sure I hadn't misunderstood the advice. Sent the guys an e-mail and got confirmation from Steve it's all good.

HD is soo flat out when i went in today to pick up some other items. They still don't know if the will be shut down before saturday. Here's hoping

Hi RW, assume no news is good news. BK will be waiting to hear from Steve! The grain delivery may have been delayed I suspect.

Hi guys, sorry for the delay in response - I am still flat out with work. Steve has just sent me a message and we are still all good for tomorrow. As previously advised, make sure you call the store when you are on the way and let them know your AHB name so they can have your grain ready for easy pick up. Steve will be there from 8am.

No worries guys, happy to help. Thanks to Hoppy Days and Steve as well, very easy all around.

Latest posts

Back