Brisbane Bulk Buy - Feb/March 2020

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to Steve and he’s prefer one payment mate....

OK adding you all to the PM is definitely not working. So here we go:

Hi All,

Thanks for joining the bulk buy.

I've tabled everything up and attached is the working spreadsheet for the bulk buy.

I want to try and pay Steve at Hoppy Days by the end of the week, and I have to travel interstate on Wednesday for a funeral, so I would REALLY appreciate if everyone could make payment and let me know by Wednesday 18th March 2020.

My bank details:

Account Name: Nick Bone
BSB: 734 230
Account Number: 595575

Please make the reference your AHB handle + BB (e.g. BKBrews BB).

No more order changes, but please check the spreadsheet and make sure that your order is correct prior to making payment. This is the list I will be sending to Steve to execute the order.

BKBrews - 2.5 bags $161.50
BKBrews Friend - 3.5 bags $224
Suchidog - 1.5 bags $100
Malted Mick - 2 bags $128
Daninjt - 2 bags $128
hotwaterpls - 3 bags $192
hophead2 - 2 bags $128
Coxy - 2 bags $130.50
Rhyan Watts - 1 bag $58
Adbrewer - 3 bags $186
Pondo - 3 bags $213

Paid. Props to @BKBrews for taking the reins on this.

If you need an extra set of hands on the day let me know, should be able to help out for a couple hours.

Cheers

Thanks for organising so quickly guys, really appreciate it.

Hi Fro-Daddy, The best I can offer is PU from Albion. No tolls from the south side via the M3 & ICB to Albion.
Cheers for the offer mate, looks like I missed it after not checking over the weekend.
All good, the forbidden land has just started one so I'll have a look at that later.

Thanks everyone! Have got all of your payments except for daninjt, hophead and coxy. Thanks for being so quick.

Cheers for the offer mate, looks like I missed it after not checking over the weekend.
All good, the forbidden land has just started one so I'll have a look at that later.

Mate, I could chuck on a couple of bags for you if you let me know by the morning and made payment for what you owed. I’m going to send all of the money across to Steve once the last 3 payments are made.

Thanks hophead2 - got your payment.

Just waiting on Coxy and daninjt and we are good to go.

BK Yes I can be there at 11:00.

Mick, are you still OK for this? If so, I can do 9-11am and you could do 11-1pm (when they close). I would much appreciate that.

Coxy and daninjt - if I don't hear back from you by the end of tomorrow we might have to forge ahead without you. I will be out for the rest of the week and I want to pay Steve as early as possible so he can organise it all for us. Please at least let me know your intentions.

Paid. Sorry for the delay, BK. I have this thread set to "Watch" with emails on, and stopped getting emails for some reason. Should have checked the thread to be sure but I didn't.

Thanks mate, and no worries. It hasn't come through yet, but I'll keep an eye out!

Should get it soon, has definitely left my account.

Selection_207.png

Hi BK Just sent you a PM regarding Hoppy Days COVID-19 protocols, can you confirm when you get it.

Back