Brewpub In Adelaide? Or Good Beer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteoz77

Reaction score
I should be traveling to Adelaide in 3-4 weeks for business, and I would love to find either a good pub with great beers, or a Great Brewpub (with its own beers)

Any Suggestions? The rest of the crew are looking for Wineries.. LOL!

I should be traveling to Adelaide in 3-4 weeks for business, and I would love to find either a good pub with great beers, or a Great Brewpub (with its own beers)

for my money, you cant go past lobethal bierhaus. www.ahcb.com.au
brew boys are pretty good too.

Cheers

Richard

The Wheaty (pub with excellent beer range), Brewboys and Lobethal Bierhaus would be my picks.

There a couple months ago. Enjoyed the Brewboys and Port Dock Brewery Hotel (try "Old Preacher"...). Wheaty good bottle range but no food/restaurant.
http://www.portdockbreweryhotel.com.au/ http://www.brewboys.com.au/

Still hard to top the Wig & Pen...

The Wheaty (pub with excellent beer range), Brewboys and Lobethal Bierhaus would be my picks.

+1

The Wheaty is a must. Brewboys if you can and lobethal if you have the time to drive up to the hills.

Another person for the Wheatie, Brewboys and Lobethal. Port Dock get the thumbs down from me, they're substandard extract beers IMO.

or go to Goolwa on a day trip and visit the steam exchange also kings head in the city has micros on tap including Gulf Brewery beers too

Add in also Barossa Valley Brewery in Tanunda too to the list of highly rated pubs above.

pity the OP is too important to search

also check out the Kings hotel in King william, street, SA produce, adn beer, well worth a visit

Back