Brewing Tonight - Live Updates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With all due respect to all involved, this is so fuckin funny.
I've had a few Ale's tonight & was re reading this post & thought, holy shit these guys look alike, WTF!
I went back a page & saw the original shot & it took me a while to work out it's been photo shopped.............Hilarious!..........................
laugh.gif

Why is there no picture?

A pro would fix the shadows too.

Just sayin'...

holy shit, that is a cracker!!! I myself am having a few brews and reading the thread and did not even pick the same faces in the phots.
At first glance you would not even notice...... well at least I didnt! maybe I need more Imperial Stout, even if it is only Wednesday :chug:

drinking live tonight, the beer appropriately named WABOC ALE

IMG_1221.JPG

2 points shy of an ipa, so we'll call it an american amber/pale ale, and a delicious one at that

Check out the kegging setup link in his sig, you'll be impressed.

Impressive. That's serious shit having your own glycol chiller. Running my own business, I do work regularly for a company heavily involved with glycol chillers although I have never asked them for anything. HL is a clue.

Steve

I do work regularly for a company heavily involved with glycol chillers although I have never asked them for anything.

Steve

never too late to ask, so perhaps you should, would make a great addition to your already majestic bar

Latest posts

Back