Brewing Tonight - Live Updates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have the B as 'Bunch' you are on it! ;)

I think that we're on the same page. Although I'm careful when it comes to your posts, Cocko. I had some explaining to do when I clicked on a link posted by you earlier in the year!

coz he is a **** not a carer lol

Edit: phil johns done some nice work there don :p

I think that we're on the same page. Although I'm careful when it comes to your posts, Cocko. I had some explaining to do when I clicked on a link posted by you earlier in the year!

Ahh, that was the old me and the old forum with non-enforcement of link baiting.... Sorry if offended, was all meant to be a bit of fun.

No more of that: http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...mp;#entry956239

Anyway, way :icon_offtopic: Sorry Don.

not clicking that shit lol cant hide shit from me. Oh did you get my PM?? think I said your a ****! lol

you didnt look closely at the hops in the vacuum pack
I can't say with any degree of certainty that I looked at them at all.

I can be fairly confident in my assumption that you didn't notice the intention of my post, however. Which is odd because I was being pretty heavy-handed.

I can't say with any degree of certainty that I looked at them at all.

I can be fairly confident in my assumption that you didn't notice the intention of my post, however. Which is odd because I was being pretty heavy-handed.

dont tell me you were being a smart arse and i missed it

starters ready to go

DPP_0107.JPG

DPP_0106.JPG

Ahh, that was the old me and the old forum with non-enforcement of link baiting.... Sorry if offended, was all meant to be a bit of fun.
Sorry if you misunderstood my last post.... There was no offence. It was quite funny, until I go busted, any funny again after I explained....

thats what i thought this site was about. sharing info, including pictures.

Latest posts

Back