Brewing Now - Have No Hop Bag!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright, will go straight to the fermenter without chilling, then pitch in the morning.

I'll have about 15L headspace in the fermenter. Should i put an airlock on it or seal till morning

If you put an airlock in then the cooling wort may just suck back the contents of the airlock into the fermenter

i would just go with 'ally foil'

Pumpy :eek:

:lol: :lol: You are 'pulling the piss", you are right?........If not I can't stop laughing.
If not, the above is enough. :lol:

I never knew this board was an online learning classroom :D

alright, will go straight to the fermenter without chilling, then pitch in the morning.

I'll have about 15L headspace in the fermenter. Should i put an airlock on it or seal till morning

Dont forget to drop mr hanky in it like Newguys story! (No, just seal it, you aint fermenting so where wont be any pressure, maybe just some vacuum.)

Dont forget to drop mr hanky in it like Newguys story! (No, just seal it, you aint fermenting so where wont be any pressure, maybe just some vacuum.)
:icon_offtopic:
The cap from a PET bottle got in my belgian, so much co2 when I cracked the lid it flew out of my hands into the wort :( Should still be fine tho..

have to go buy some yeast after work, so will add it then

AND??????? did you buy that bakers yeast from Coles? or real yeast.. or were you really that pissed you thought you had a crowd in your hand!! :lol: ;)

Latest posts

Back