Brewing Fathers Day Presents ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i scored a book about the battle of the kokoda track (not trail as the yanks like to claim they won it).
choccies that my daughter says i wont like so i should give them to her.
and a karcher for cleaning my kegs and bottles :huh: ( i whacked a bottle on the end of it at let it rip, the nieghbour was really pissed of when took out his tv antenna ) :D .........cheers....spog.......

No actually homebrew stuff, but
Wife: A wetsuit bottle holder; like the stubbie holders, but for tallies
Oldest son: AC/DC live dvd
Youngest son: Darrel Lea choc stuff.
Wife: And a Tat
tat1.jpg

QldKev

Edit: Yes I am hairy!!!

I scored a Led Zep Presence CD, will rise above the drone of the NASA next brew day.

cheers

Browndog

Is that yours on the far left is it Bruce?

Dinner last night (Indian of course)...got a new electric drill to drive my mill and some strides. Was going to have a lie in but that didnt happen I went out and flicked on the HLT at 6.45am and did a double batch of Tonys EKG Bitter....was all done by 11.30.
Cheers
Steve

I got a BBQ with wok ring so I can do my kits & Bits (and now maybe proper extract/partials) out side where the smell doesn't turn the kids off.

you all did well i got jocks, chocolate and a deodarant and aftershave set

A pair of Duvel glasses.

My wife doesn't drink beer so I'll have to empty both myself.

:D

Very happy

Squeezin in an early start brewday before the hoards arrive for a BBQ lunch, that will be fun. Brewing with a hangover is not fun however, - mutter mutter, bloody bulp, forcing me drink all those big beers, mutter mutter, grumble mutter :lol:

I'll be right by lunchtime, maybe a hair o the dog.

Well mate all I can say is "Bastards", unfortunately I ended up on-call this weekend so it's a dry weekend for me.
But, I did have a good morning with the kids and the boss, got some funny pressies (box of nails :lol: ) but what do you expect from a 3yo boy.

Jay

But, I did have a good morning with the kids and the boss, got some funny pressies (box of nails :lol: ) but what do you expect from a 3yo boy.
I got a hand painted beer cup from a 3yr girl, with a nice poem :p

Doc

1st son: Reagee CD listening to it now
2nd son: Santana CD will listen to it later
3rd son: A beutiful painting.
Partner: a fourth son? :eek:

Got Packet of Soft Licorice from wife! Plus picked up new Airedale Terrier pup from Newcastle airport first thing. Spent rest of day building pen for new pup. Say, when will results from NSW Brewing Comp be released?

:)

With three older brothers she will be well protected :p

Doc, I reacon that you could bet your arse on her being able to protect herself.
But congrats Matti, I have four and even know they drive me to drink I wouldn't change a thing.

Jay

Don't congratulate me we were just practising.
Snip Snip on the way... or else... ;)

Back