Brewing Course

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i dont do the course this time round will there be another chance to do it? like do you run them every 7 weeks or so?

There will be another chance early next year but as it goes it depends on numbers (20). If anyone wants to do the course you can record your expression of interest and then you will be contacted on the due time. This is the best way to go about it even if you can't do it at the time.

There will be another chance early next year but as it goes it depends on numbers (20). If anyone wants to do the course you can record your expression of interest and then you will be contacted on the due time. This is the best way to go about it even if you can't do it at the time.

record interest with you or the NMIT Vince?

I've sent an email over to the NMIT contact for the course.
Looks great. Hope you get the numbers.

Cheers
Paul

record interest with you or the NMIT Vince?

I've sent an email over to the NMIT contact for the course.
Looks great. Hope you get the numbers.

Cheers
Paul
The NMIT course probably won't run this semester (2009) BUT wait for it. I have been able to secure a similar course in conjunction with Keg King in Springvale (VIC.) and Brewers Den for the AG brewing course. I'm planning to start it next week 2nd April. I know this is short notice but I want to run it with as little as 10 people, whereas NMIT requires more than this. A smaller group will be more intimate and participants will feel better in approaching me during and after class. The cost is $269. See attachment for further details, so let's make it a success and get it rolling. I have other great courses in the pipeline, including one for microbrewers.View attachment CostanzoBrewing_Seminars_atMCH.doc

The NMIT course probably won't run this semester (2009) BUT wait for it. I have been able to secure a similar course in conjunction with Keg King in Springvale (VIC.) and Brewers Den for the AG brewing course. I'm planning to start it next week 2nd April. I know this is short notice but I want to run it with as little as 10 people, whereas NMIT requires more than this. A smaller group will be more intimate and participants will feel better in approaching me during and after class. The cost is $269. See attachment for further details, so let's make it a success and get it rolling. I have other great courses in the pipeline, including one for microbrewers.View attachment 25655

Hi brewers,
this course has been postponed for 2 weeks, as it was a bit ambitious to get students to start it on such short notice. Please call me on 0408 104 176 for further details.

Sounds like you have some interestng topics for the average homebrewer to break into all-grain brewing!

Would be very interested in knowing about the microbrewers course outine comparitive to the AG homebrewers course. I'd say allot of us here would have aspirations to one day start up their own business/side project and this kind of course would give us the perfect low risk A-Z of how to approach it. Especially dealing with the alc beverage industry and the political red tape that comes with it.

Cheers!

Sounds like you have some interestng topics for the average homebrewer to break into all-grain brewing!

Would be very interested in knowing about the microbrewers course outine comparitive to the AG homebrewers course. I'd say allot of us here would have aspirations to one day start up their own business/side project and this kind of course would give us the perfect low risk A-Z of how to approach it. Especially dealing with the alc beverage industry and the political red tape that comes with it.

Cheers!
If you go to www.costanzobrewing.com you will able to view the course outine and enrollment form.
Cheers Vincent

Hi brewers,
this course has been postponed for 2 weeks, as it was a bit ambitious to get students to start it on such short notice. Please call me on 0408 104 176 for further details.

Sounds great Vincent - except that's still waaaay too short notice. Really hope you get the numbers but no way I can be there. I flagged my interest for this in October 08 and you've said nothing until March 09. I hope you're a good brewer because your not much of a communicator.
I was genuinely interested and followed the advice you posted regarding how to register that interest. Can I suggest that next time you manage the interest list yourself (not through your course partners) and at least make some (preferably periodical) attempt to update your potential customers on developments.

Good luck with the course. Hope it gets up and works well. Will be interested in getting involved if it runs again & there is realistic notice of a start date.

Cheers
Paul

Sounds great Vincent - except that's still waaaay too short notice. Really hope you get the numbers but no way I can be there. I flagged my interest for this in October 08 and you've said nothing until March 09. I hope you're a good brewer because your not much of a communicator.
I was genuinely interested and followed the advice you posted regarding how to register that interest. Can I suggest that next time you manage the interest list yourself (not through your course partners) and at least make some (preferably periodical) attempt to update your potential customers on developments.

Good luck with the course. Hope it gets up and works well. Will be interested in getting involved if it runs again & there is realistic notice of a start date.

Cheers
Paul
Hi paul,
sorry I have not kept you up to date but I was hoping to get a course started earlier this year with NMIT. It proved difficult and as this was out of my control I decided to set up an independent course of my own and souce an appropriate venue and appropriate brewing equipment. I have done so and as an offshoot of the beer expo I began promoting the new course. I hope to put on 3 courses a year and also introductory courses. This would be in addition to the NMIT course. If you have any suggestions I would be happy to consider them.
Vince

Hi all grain brewers,
the advanced brewing course has been resheduled to start 7th May and is to run on Thursdays on the whole. So get in quick before all places are filled. For enrollment form and timetable go to www.costanzobrewing.com and go to Brewing School tab.

Hi all grain brewers,
the advanced brewing course has been resheduled to start 7th May and is to run on Thursdays on the whole. So get in quick before all places are filled. For enrollment form and timetable go to www.costanzobrewing.com and go to Brewing School tab.

Hi Brewers,
the advanced course has been filling fast and have had a good response. To avoid disappointment you can still enroll by going to my website. You will also see that there is an Intoductory Course also, open for enrollment.
I have had an overwhelming request from Sydney brewers and I will be developing a course for them as well. Keep an eye out for it. Any suggestions for a Sydney course will be considered.
I attended the Melbourne Brewers meeting last night and I was impressed by the turnout and level of passion shown. I must say the thirst for knowledge is well and strong. I would welcome other brew clubs to request my presence at their next meeting.
icon4.gif

VC

i'd be keen on one in sydney, or at a stretch i will go to melbourne (going to NMIT for a course in august)

Hi Brewers,
the advanced course has been filling fast and have had a good response. To avoid disappointment you can still enroll by going to my website. You will also see that there is an Intoductory Course also, open for enrollment.
I have had an overwhelming request from Sydney brewers and I will be developing a course for them as well. Keep an eye out for it. Any suggestions for a Sydney course will be considered.
I attended the Melbourne Brewers meeting last night and I was impressed by the turnout and level of passion shown. I must say the thirst for knowledge is well and strong. I would welcome other brew clubs to request my presence at their next meeting.
icon4.gif

VC

I'm studying postgrad at the moment and that's about all the study I can handle. However if it's still going next year I'd be extremely keen. It sounds like a great idea.

I'm studying postgrad at the moment and that's about all the study I can handle. However if it's still going next year I'd be extremely keen. It sounds like a great idea.

The next advanced brewing course starts 2nd July. For enrollment details click here http://www.costanzobrewing.com/Brewing%20School.htm
an intoductory brewing course starts June 10. See same website for details.

Vince

The next advanced brewing course starts 2nd July. For enrollment details click here http://www.costanzobrewing.com/Brewing%20School.htm
an intoductory brewing course starts June 10. See same website for details.

Vince
Hi all Brewers,
People have been asking for a Sydney course since last year. I am endeavouring to set up a course as we speak, similar to the Melbourne one. So please get behind this one and express your interest directly with me on Email, [email protected] . I think I can get a five day course set up Monday to Friday late September or early October. If I can get 20 people then I'm sure the course will be a success.
Also, for you Melbourne brewers please note that the next course starts on July 2nd so there is not much time left to enrol. This is limited to about 10 people due to space restrictions.
Cheers Vince

Hi all Brewers,
People have been asking for a Sydney course since last year. I am endeavouring to set up a course as we speak, similar to the Melbourne one. So please get behind this one and express your interest directly with me on Email, [email protected] . I think I can get a five day course set up Monday to Friday late September or early October. If I can get 20 people then I'm sure the course will be a success.
Also, for you Melbourne brewers please note that the next course starts on July 2nd so there is not much time left to enrol. This is limited to about 10 people due to space restrictions.
Cheers Vince

Any idea where in Sydney?

There is still time to enrol into The Melbourne Advanced Brewing Short Course. For those of you who do not know about this course, it has been designed to improve your skills and demystify the art of grain brewing. Learn, also, to avoid the pitfalls and myths that are going around. Follow these simple but important steps and you will be guaranteed good results every time. This is the best value for money course around.
The next course starts July 2nd, so be quick and don't miss out. Just click here http://www.costanzobrewing.com/Brewing%20School.htm to enroll and get further details.
Oh, and for those who have grain brewed a long time you will be happy to know that I have had students on my course who have been grain brewing for 20 years and still found it incredibly useful.
Cheers,
Vince C
facilitator

P.S if you'd like to drop me a line send your query/comments to [email protected]

There is still time to enrol into The Melbourne Advanced Brewing Short Course. For those of you who do not know about this course, it has been designed to improve your skills and demystify the art of grain brewing. Learn, also, to avoid the pitfalls and myths that are going around. Follow these simple but important steps and you will be guaranteed good results every time. This is the best value for money course around.
The next course starts July 2nd, so be quick and don't miss out. Just click here http://www.costanzobrewing.com/Brewing%20School.htm to enroll and get further details.
Oh, and for those who have grain brewed a long time you will be happy to know that I have had students on my course who have been grain brewing for 20 years and still found it incredibly useful.
Cheers,
Vince C
facilitator

P.S if you'd like to drop me a line send your query/comments to [email protected]

The next course starts on August 27th. I'm excited about this one because I recently tasted a fantastic beer with my class made by James Squires (you can't get it anymore as it was a one off). I will be replicating this one in this course because it was big on malt, big on hops and balanced with high alcohol and esters. Yum! So this is one you will not want to miss.
As before you can enroll by going to http://www.costanzobrewing.com/Brewing%20School.htm

Cheers and hope to see you there.
Vince
MashingInPICT0254.JPG

Attachments

• PICT0255.JPG
    PICT0255.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 59
Any idea where in Sydney?

Hi all home brewers in Sydney,

I have secured a 5 day (consecutive) brewing course at Campbelltown at the Rydges Hotel for 24th-28th October 2009. Enrolments are now open and you can enrol by filling an enrolment form along with payment. Go to my website for enrolment form and further details, http://www.costanzobrewing.com/Brewing%20School.htm This has been a long time coming but will be well worth the wait.

There is a limit of 20 students so please enrol early to avoid missing out.

Vincent Costanzo

Hi all home brewers in Sydney,

I have secured a 5 day (consecutive) brewing course at Campbelltown at the Rydges Hotel for 24th-28th October 2009. Enrolments are now open and you can enrol by filling an enrolment form along with payment. Go to my website for enrolment form and further details, http://www.costanzobrewing.com/Brewing%20School.htm This has been a long time coming but will be well worth the wait.

There is a limit of 20 students so please enrol early to avoid missing out.

Vincent Costanzo

Wow what a great opportunity to learn from a pro! Then I check my calendar and find I have a family commitment I can't escape that weekend.

Life just isn't fair!

Who out there is going to grab this opportunity?

Hopefully if there is another held I'll be able to block my diary out for the period immediately so I can attend,

Cheerz Wabster.

Latest posts

Back