Brewing Course 101

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

costanzo

Reaction score
There is still time to enrol into The Melbourne Advanced Brewing Short Course. For those of you who do not know about this course, it has been designed to improve your skills and demystify the art of grain brewing. Learn, also, to avoid the pitfalls and myths that are going around. Follow these simple but important steps and you will be guaranteed good results every time. This is the best value for money course around.
The next course starts July 2nd, so be quick and don't miss out. Just click here http://www.costanzobrewing.com/Brewing%20School.htm to enroll and get further details.
Oh, and for those who have grain brewed a long time you will be happy to know that I have had students on my course who have been grain brewing for 20 years and still found it incredibly useful.
Cheers,
Vince C
facilitator

P.S if you'd like to drop me a line send your query/comments to [email protected]
There is less than a week left till the second course starts. So come on down and learn about;
Malts, Hops, water and the design of different styles of beer

Brewing with a small scale brewing plant (60L.). Take home beer

Using different yeasts

Fermentation, filtration and stabilisation

Carbonation

Analyses

Bottling, Kegging

Talk and taste with special guest

Microbrewery tour

And much, much more

If you know it all then test yourself on some of these topics and participate in class discussions. You can do a similar course and pay over $2000. This is the 101 of brewing courses, but very affordable. I have deliberately made it that way and I have been supported by Brewers Den and Keg King, so you know you are getting valuable information (some of which you will not get at any other course) at a ridiculously affordable price. So make an investment in yourself and impress your friends and relatives with beer better than the commercial equivalents. You can learn things like;
Why you should NOT use Bleach to sanitise.
What are the 2 most common problems in home brewing and micro brewing?
Why you shouldn't use dry yeast directly into the fermeneter
Etc. etc etc
You will be surprised at what you can learn and what myths you should not to follow.
For those budding microbrewers there is plenty of information that can help you design and plan your brewery.
I will guatentee that you will get all the tips and tricks needed to brew great beer, because I have done it myself. I have brewed beers such as Fosters, Vic Bitter, Maltida Bay Alpha Pale Ale, Dogbolter, Beez Neez, Chopper Heavy, St Arnou Pale Ale (Gold medal), Stockade Pilsner (Silver Medal) and many many more. So what I will do for you is this;
If you do the course and still think it is not the best value for money course I will refund the amount of the course in full to you.
You can't loose!

Cheers and good health to you,
Vincent Costanzo
Brewing facilitator
P.S. check out my website and look at my credentials. I hope to see you there.
So what are you waiting for. Enrol today before seats sell out.

Latest posts

Back