• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Brewing Calculator

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

hellbent

Reaction score
Hi. I have D/L Beersmith 2 on trial and I am finding it quite confusing to be honest. There is so much I just dont understand and even after spending hours studying it I'm still confused.
Is there a much more simple program suitable for simpletons like me, someone without a 99% pass in chemistry. I have heard a bit about promash I think its called, is that any good? surely there must be a basic program out there?? Any Ideas

Harry Volting

Reaction score
+1 Brewmate.
Much easier to understand and easier to adjust on the fly if you miss your marks etc.
Hope this helps
Harry.

amiddler

Reaction score
Beaten, twice. Give Brewmate a go. As written it is free and much easier to use than the big name brew calculators. Some of the writers of Brewmate are members of this forum and have been very helpful to me over the years.

Quality product and service to match!

Nick JD

Blah Blah Blah
Reaction score
It's easier to lean how to make beer than to learn how to use BeerSmith.

Brewmate rocks. It's all ya need.

Truman42

Reaction score
+1 Brewmate, easy to use and its free.

Their website has heaps of recipes you can download and open diectly into brewmate.
And you can print out each recipe in a nice easy to read style, then place them into a folder as a record of all your brews when you look back years later... :)

Rod

Reaction score
coming in on the grouter

downloaded

thanks

will take some time to find out how to use

hellbent

Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate the input and well Brewmate seems to be the ants pants so sounds good to me ...thanks guys!

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
check brewtarget as well..........cheers..spog...

Uncle Fester

Old, Grumpy and PROUD of it!
Reaction score
Mind you, Brewmate for Android would be the ducks guts.

Would save me dragging the laptop into the shed every weekend.....

Fester out.

Latest posts