Brewhouse Updates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Brewhouse (or Brisbane Brewing Co.) news! we have finally recieved our liquor licences!
Our old pale ale stock (wich just won silver at the AIBAs*) is currently being served at the Shafston Hotel! go in and ask for it!

will keep you updated!

*not bad for an 8 month old APA! imagine the score a fresh batch would get :eek:

Sick of cooking yet?
Rumour is there'll be some interesting news soon.
Well done at the AIBAs. B)

Reliably informed there should be new premises open by July :super:
....& in the city.

Looking forward to the opening party guys :party:

cheers Ross

Reliably informed there should be new premises open by July :super:
....& in the city.

Looking forward to the opening party guys :party:

cheers Ross

who told you that? man i'm out of the loop.

Sick of cooking yet?
Rumour is there'll be some interesting news soon.
Well done at the AIBAs. B)

utterly. thanks for the congrats:p

Yeah it's getting a bit embarassing to be living in the Megaswill capital of Australia.

Like many things, there are delays & hurdles.... Looking good for Oct/Nov

cheers Ross

I talked to one of the guys serving at the Good Food & Wine show a weekend ago and the word on a brewhouse is sometime February. They are going to be selling bottled brew soon though. Can't remember the details.

Grant did the good food and wine show, as I was fishing in Cooktown, I won't be holding my breath for the new Brewhouse.
How'd the beers taste at the show? I haven't brewed or even been to the brewery in a few months.

Shame is all I can say... The Brewhouse was a fantastic venue......

Hope something positive happens soon for all involved :beer:

Cheers

Grant did the good food and wine show, as I was fishing in Cooktown, I won't be holding my breath for the new Brewhouse.
How'd the beers taste at the show? I haven't brewed or even been to the brewery in a few months.
The BPA was tasting fantastic, and the Midnight stout brought back memories of the old brewhouse. I'm hoping to be able to get bottles somewhere soon!
And yeah, I figured if the pub happens, it happens, but no breaths will be held. If it does, I doubt it will happen before I leave town in mid 2010....
I'm just happy I wasn't working at the time, had enough quid to enjoy myself, and enjoyed myself a lot before it closed. If only I had a lotto winning and could turn one of the old pubs into an independent place... Mick O'Malleys, Union Jack, somewhere... oh well.

I've been waiting on that big lotto win too. Sure it must be just around the corner.

The new Brewhouse will be opening on Monday in Wooloongabba at The Clarence Corner hotel!
Not sure what beers we will have on tap, we haven't brewed up all our stock yet. There is some aged stout and bock that is delicious. Brisbane Pale Ale will probably be making its debut too.
Come in and hassle the staff for your favourites!

The new Brewhouse will be opening on Monday in Wooloongabba at The Clarence Corner hotel!
Not sure what beers we will have on tap, we haven't brewed up all our stock yet. There is some aged stout and bock that is delicious. Brisbane Pale Ale will probably be making its debut too.
Come in and hassle the staff for your favourites!

Awesome news, nice and close to the busway too.

I can see a Brewhouse/German Club pub crawl coming on.

Hurrah! :beer:
Southside :( , have to renew my passport.

Latest posts

Back