BREWHOUSE STANLEY ST BRISBANE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GABBA110360

Reaction score
This place was recommended to us for a feed and a good selection of beers.
it didn't disappoint with the range of beer or the food.
I didn't think iwas gunna get through the whole lamb rack but I managed.
too many beers to taste in one visit but had a couple of pints of there Brisbane pale ale pretty good stuff.
had a finisher of the RIS PUTIN on RIS 9.5% nice drop
cheers
ken

A great place with an amazing range of beers and some pretty nice micro-brew of their own on tap. I think this place is a regular haunt for a lot of AHB-ers and only a short walk from the Brisbane German Club which has awesome beers and food too. I've been on pub crawls that never ended up leaving South Brisbane because of those two places...

yep easily my favourite pub in Brisbane. They've moved the brewery itself to a new venue in West End which is also worth a visit, for the food if nothing else.

Yeah they have solid beers, spent a night there a while ago drinking tasty brews and hustling the pool tables.

They've come a long way since the original venue in Edward Street .. a sort of upstairs hayloft that was supposed to be Bavarian or something, and some often dodgy, frozen brews served in dimpled mugs. I'm sure some of them were extract as well :ph34r:

Had a good bash there at Christmas with AHB members, I seem to remember, and the beers were more than drinkable. :super:

I spent a BIG arvo there once and met up with a bunch of louts from here.. was a fantastic day.. ended up at the scratch afterwards, lost my phone, crashed on the doorstep on the inlaws and my brother in law hasn't drank beer at all since..

:super:

Back