Brewferm Belgian Beer Kits @ Just $6 Each!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pug

Reaction score
I've sold almost 300 of these Brewferm kits now but still have some left. Check out the website: www.brewferm.be and go to Products to check out the beer kits. I have most but not all kits so drop me a line and tell me what you want. The kits are out of date but still work (I use them regularly and have sold quite a few on this site - view the posts). They have been stored correctly so the yeast is fine. I'd rather sell in boxes of six and will mix. Drop me a line at [email protected] and let me know what you want. Hopefully I'll have it in stock. I'm in Clovelly in Sydney but work on North Ryde so collection (and maybe local delivery) may be possible. I also have some dark Belgian candy sugar left too. $75 a bag and I may split a bag if I get enough interest. Cheers! Pug. [email protected]

bierkits.jpg

I'm starting to run low on the Brewferm kits now and the candy sugar has almost sold out now too. I've decided to break a bag and will sell the sugar at $4 a kilo. Also note that postage on these kits is very reasonable. I just shipped 36 tins to Queensland for $45!!! That still makes it bloody cheap beer!

Drop me a line at [email protected] if you need either kits or sugar. Will now post too!!

Pug.

I've sold almost 300 of these Brewferm kits now but still have some left. Check out the website: www.brewferm.be and go to Products to check out the beer kits. I have most but not all kits so drop me a line and tell me what you want. The kits are out of date but still work (I use them regularly and have sold quite a few on this site - view the posts). They have been stored correctly so the yeast is fine. I'd rather sell in boxes of six and will mix. Drop me a line at [email protected] and let me know what you want. Hopefully I'll have it in stock. I'm in Clovelly in Sydney but work on North Ryde so collection (and maybe local delivery) may be possible. I also have some dark Belgian candy sugar left too. $75 a bag and I may split a bag if I get enough interest. Cheers! Pug. [email protected]

Latest posts

Back