Brewers Selection Alcohol content?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not2oldru

Reaction score
Hoping someone can answer this.Currently using brewers selection 15lts wort kits (norwest ale,citra pale and celtic red ale) with 4lts of water added instead of 5lts.So does anyone have a rough idea what alcohol content would be.Thank you.

did you take a OG hydrometer reading ?its the only way to know

I will never use brewers choice again . I had 2 in a row that were in the mid 1030's . so ended up 3.5% ish .which is fine if Im trying to brew that ,and it advertised as such but I'm not and it isnt

I emailed the supplier and never heard back

did you take a OG hydrometer reading ?its the only way to know

I will never use brewers choice again . I had 2 in a row that were in the mid 1030's . so ended up 3.5% ish .which is fine if Im trying to brew that ,and it advertised as such but I'm not and it isnt

I emailed the supplier and never heard back
Thanks for the reply.I didn't take a reading so was hoping someone had.Any better wort kits in your opinion?Trying to keep things as simple as possible so I like the wort kits.I can get hold of Hop Dog wort kits for the same price as brewers choice.

I haven't tried the hop dog but i like their beers so I'm guessing they would be good

The all in brewing ones are pretty good too. way better than the brewers selection in my opinion.

Back