Brewers Day Celebrations- Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all involved, very sore head. Fortunatley one of the other dads refereed my sons Under 8 soccer match otherwise would have made for a Current Affair segment on the "ugly side of parents & childrens sport".

Yep fantastic night. Big thanks to Ian and Kirko. Ohhh my head... :(

Cheers - Snow

bloody good night but i really should have eatedn some dinner at some point!!

ahhhhh what a great night.....
Good beer and good company from the Queensland beer community....
A VERY big thanks to Matt Kirkegaard for organising this and another thanks to the staff and management of the Grand Central for hosting this well run event.

I think I now have several cracked ribs from all the hugs I received.... you could feel the beer love in the air!

Gotta love the Duke Hefe !!

Agreed! What a bloody top night. Had way too many awesome beers, and had the chance to chat to some amazing people. Big thanks to the organizers for a top evening, and Brennan, Ian, Dave and others for some bloody wonderful beers. And yeah, the Duke Hefe is awesome!

Cheers!

I have to apologise to the guy I tapped on the side of the head.

And I have to thank him for his sportmanship.

Wrenny, I take it from your post that it was you who glassed me Saturday night. It wasnt so much as sportsmanship as it was a pretty damn low thing to do, but more so that I didnt fancy spending the night at the cop shop filing charges against you, which I might say you rightly deserved. So you got off pretty lightly.

Wrenny, I take it from your post that it was you who glassed me Saturday night. It wasnt so much as sportsmanship as it was a pretty damn low thing to do, but more so that I didnt fancy spending the night at the cop shop filing charges against you, which I might say you rightly deserved. So you got off pretty lightly.

Looks like it was a VERY Interesting night.. :blink:

Sqyre.

For a first post that's pretty intense!

For a first post that's pretty intense!

Yes, Im sorry to say it was. I am not so much a brewer as a beer lover, so I dont really have any knowledgeable comments to make on the brewing aspect although its a subject of interest to me. I go out of my way to try new beers with the hope that I will find more local brews that I like to have more than one or two of.

WOW must have happened after i left... or maybe i was very drunk... that was probably it!

and AGREED the Dukes Heffe Was tops and so was the katya... (but i knew she was a smooth lady from last time ;))

Back