Brewday Brisbane Northside 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
party kegs needed?

Party Pants ??

pants_party.jpg

They could be a hit at the Archive Bar, The German Club, or a visit to Craftbrewer perhaps?

Oh what about drug screening tests? Lot of fun to be had there.

They could be a hit at the Archive Bar, The German Club, or a visit to Craftbrewer perhaps?

A Doug screening test?
Dougs, just say know.

It is possible that I'm still pissed. :p

I'd buy a pair just to use at work for those special occasions... B)

Well at least we've sorted out what to wear :icon_cheers:
Have a good Chrissy break, then we can go hard in the first weekend of 2012.

Don't get back into Brissy until about 8PM so won't make it along. Have a good one guys!

Would anybody going to winkles have an old filter cartridge I could have? Severely soiled no prob. To be hacked up for experi-mental project.
Happy New Year all.
Daz

I've sent out a PM with address etc for those I thought needed it, let me know if I missed anyone. First beer will be "Going4aBurton" East India Pale Ale - all EKG and it's an American recipe so there's lots of them, second batch (if we are still keen) will be either a saison (since my saisons kegs got smashed over Xmas) or the Biere de Noel :icon_cheers: .

-Bump-
Getting close now, Gravity Guru is bringing his gas propelled rig over as well (probably so he can set fire to one of my trees again :rolleyes: ).

Looking forward to it will bring some nibbles and some bacon for brekie

Batz I will make my own way down will be catching up with some friends on Sunday before I head home.

Cheers
Bruce

-Bump-
Getting close now, Gravity Guru is bringing his gas propelled rig over as well (probably so he can set fire to one of my trees again :rolleyes: ).

Along those lines, I have placed a CB order to pick up tomorrow AM. If anyone wants me to pick up one of their orders as well, PM me (I have done a PM clear-out, so these PM's won't bounce back at you... :huh: ) and I will happy to help out.

Bring on the brew day!!! :kooi:

I'm going to drop into the market on the way and grab a couple of NC cubes. Now I don't know if the guy will be there or even have them this time, but there are 25lt food grade and once held orange juice concentrate. They will need a clean as they still contain some of the original contents, but hey he charges $5.00 each !
So if he's there and he has some, does anyone want one?

Batz

Latest posts

Back