Brew Rig Options

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing but respect for you for having:

2. The discipline to see it through.
tumblr_lwru33NE821r803nno1_500.jpg

Hey,

Here is the Online Interface i've written for the brewery.
While the Brewery is offline the data will not change and is what ever is left on the server database.
If I have the Brewery online you will see live values and states.

This is only in test mode and has bugs so take it easy on me. Any suggestions welcome.

Although i'd rather not hear the old "have you made beer yet" again.

LINK

Cheers

Jono

Looks amazing mate!

You don't have to make beer in it to make it awesome...

I have however made brew in my new rig.

Just sayin :p

Again, awesomeness, as always bro!

:icon_cheers:

Sh!t Man your quick!
Cheers Mate,

:blink:

........I think that is the coolest thing I've ever seen!!?

very nice flash HMI, obviously a client without input, but do you have the same thing for yourself to control it?

so when will your beers be available to buy??? I would hate to brew a bad beer and then think shit I got 120lts left to drink :p

very nice flash HMI, obviously a client without input, but do you have the same thing for yourself to control it?

Hey mate, I have a similar layout written in Visual Basic for the brewery control HMI. Don't think I would enjoy seeing the mash tun tipping out half way through a brew due to a bored hacker.

so when will your beers be available to buy??? I would hate to brew a bad beer and then think shit I got 120lts left to drink :p

Well when I win tatts! the whole licensing side scares the crap out of me. I hope to be able to brew as low as 50L batches. I still have my old 50L brewery also..

absolutely awesome Jonathon, frigging brilliant

just have to get your mates to help you and go in with the ingredients. then they can bring there kegs along and fill them up. Cheap for every one then and that should not break any laws as they paying pitching in on ingredients and they are doing some of the work and no one is making a profit

absolutely awesome Jonathon, frigging brilliant

Cheers Mate

just have to get your mates to help you and go in with the ingredients. then they can bring there kegs along and fill them up. Cheap for every one then and that should not break any laws as they paying pitching in on ingredients and they are doing some of the work and no one is making a profit

Yeah for sure mate, that's what we have been thinking, got two big beer clubs that will be welcome to use also.

Hey guys just another bump on my HMI as I would really like to see if there are any major bugs with it or suggestions please let me know.

Click on the link

hmi.jpg

Back