Brew Rig Options

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff! I'm from Airlie, going to be back there in 2 weeks!

If you havent already. You absolutely CANNOT leave until you have visited Denham Cellars. It down at the new Port of Airlie area. Drink there or takeway.

200+ beers and 100+ types of cider. The place is like heaven. The literally have almost everything. Thats the only place for decent beer though.

Mate I owe you.
The beer selection in the backpackers sucks.
Leaving on Wednesday , up here for a wedding..

Mate I owe you.
The beer selection in the backpackers sucks.
Leaving on Wednesday , up here for a wedding..

Not a problem at all.

Get stuck in! Let me know how you go.

The bloke that owns the place really knows his shit about beer. Another bloke named Andy knows his ciders back to front.

I spent ALOT of money and ALOT of hours down there when I was back for a 2 week blast. The place has that effect...

Enjoy!

I stopped skydiving to put money into building a brewery. 3 years and I am hanging for some jumps.

If anyone is ever near Airlie Beach Check out Denmans cellars for sure, great selection.

only had time for 3 beers

Pauwel - Kwak
Leffe - Radieuse
Monks - Elixir

Good times
Cheers

If anyone is ever near Airlie Beach Check out Denmans cellars for sure, great selection.

Pauwel - Kwak
Leffe - Radieuse
Monks - Elixir

Good times
Cheers

I was back for 2 weeks at the end of March. I worked my way through about 90 beers over the course of that time time (and a literal shit tonne of dollars)

I've just started all-graining. I'm going back halfway through may for a week. I'll be taking my notepad so I can write down EXACTLY what I like and I'll be brewing it at home.

Pauwel - Kwak
Leffe - Radieuse
Monks - Elixir

Good times
Cheers

I was back for 2 weeks at the end of March. I worked my way through about 90 beers over the course of that time time (and a literal shit tonne of dollars)

I've just started all-graining. I'm going back halfway through may for a week. I'll be taking my notepad so I can write down EXACTLY what I like and I'll be brewing it at home.

Back