Brew Pub In Erskine Park

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetsamHsam

Reaction score
Heard some murmurs about this a few weeks ago. Apparently someone is putting in a 300L brewery next door to the Italian restaraunt (Gotties I think) at the Erskine Park Shopping Centre. I was at the centre last night and sure enough the shop next door to the restaraunt has been vacated.

Does anyone have any more info about this?

Yeah, I was just at Gotties and the rumour is true.

They are knocking down the wall between the restaurant and the vacant shop next door and putting in a brewery and bar.

Due to open in about 8 weeks. It will be called Underground Brewery I think.

Good news. I can't wait...

Sounds like it will be part of the restaraunt then.

Was out the other week and there on Tuesday, my Bro is helping with the set-up. Will be a good bit of fun and nicely made kit. I think the excise side is being done now and then the work on site completed.

Scotty

Sounds awesome, another microbrewery for us to visit on drunken Saturday nights :D

Was out today helping Chris with piping and some general stuff. Almost there, just the small things to do now.

Reckon will run the first work thru in the next 2 weeks.

Scotty

UG3.jpg

UG1.jpg

UG2.jpg

Was out today helping Chris with piping and some general stuff. Almost there, just the small things to do now.

Reckon will run the first work thru in the next 2 weeks.

Scotty
Excellent. I have noticed quite a bit of work going on there.

This Place opened at 3pm today. The pale ale hit the spot ;)

This Place opened at 3pm today. The pale ale hit the spot ;)

We were checking out real estate in the area a few weeks ago and I spied the location of the brewery. Looks like a great little local brewhouse. Hopefully I'll be a resident by the end of the year.

Is anyone planning on stopping in this weekend? I hope to get there for a couple at least...

Dropped in at noon on Sunday. Closed. No signage re. opening hours. They don't seem too keen for business. <_<

From memory they are closed on mondays and open from 3pm on other days.. I think the restaraunt is driving their business at the moment, so their opening hours will likely reflect the restaraunt...

this place is the best been a few times and love it, its a must see can not wait for some new beers in the future keep up the good work chris.

Latest posts

Back