Brew Day Procedures

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doglet

Reaction score
I have put together a Word document that is a bit of a brewing and cleaning up checklist. It is mainly aimed towards AG brewers who use also use a pump.

The info was put together from a post I saw on one of the American forums (Morebeer I think) so I can't take any credit (or criticism! :p ) for it.

I used the checklist for my first AG on my new stand and the cleaning up part was really easy. You might need to read it a couple of times to get your head around it but it will all become clear.

Please feel free to edit and adapt it to your own setups. The document is still a bit of a draft so if you have any suggestions then please report back and I can edit the linked document.

View attachment Brew_Day_checklist___main.doc

PS - As I write this I have been thinking that if the checklist was laminated it could be reused over and over if you write on it with a whiteboard marker.

Needed that yesterday :p just finished the sparge with the kettle going and found I had not weighed the hops :( not a real drama as the scales and hops were not far away, it all becomes automatic after awhile, but you can get lazy <_< as I did.

Only thing thats necessary is to get up at 7 and pump atleast 5 longnecks away before kicking off.

hehehe Tangent. Too much time on your hands eh.... :p

Back