Brew Day In Bundaberg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
work in progress....the kitchen is a mess :eek:

kitchen_mess.jpg

potato salad ready to go

potato_salad.jpg

cake not quite done yet, will get cream cheese frosting later :p

cakes1.jpg

going to make some banana bread as well this arvo

Bloody hell Budwiser, that's a monumental effort, somehow I don't think anyone will go hungry!

Somehow I think with all the beer and food we'll have to hide the bathroom scales for a couple of months!!

Looking forward to phone beers tomorrow fellas. Have a good one! Looks like no one gunna go hungry or thirsty.

:ph34r: Gregs and Kev I need a favour? Can you ply Bud with a fair whack of the amber nectar then get the bugger to draw up his overhead gantry design secrets? Been asking for weeks but never get a response? :huh:

Been asking for weeks but never get a response? :huh:

Not true.....I asked you awhile back to tell me what size pipe you wanted to use...got no reply.
Just thought you didn't really want to know. That's all.
I have taken lots of pics if you really want them.

Cheers,
Bud

There is a mini brew day happening at Lates tommorow! let the brewing be good for all of us!

Katie

Bud sorry mate I must have missed that apologies. 50mm OD pipe but we will talk tomorrow. Hernia's friggin killing me mate!

Katie Lates Brewery up for phone beers as well, perhaps?

Chap Chap

Right, I'm pumped and waiting for the brew day to start, tick tock.
Still bringing my Cromwell Bitter but I'm leaning towards the Coopers Sparkling Ale clone for the second keg, just tapped it this morning and it's fresh and tasty, decisions decisions, CSA or Bosuns...

I think you can all tell I'm bored ATM.

See ya soon.

Andrew

PS Greg, you need any glasses?

CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA CSA

Don't let me influence your decision :)

I have a wheat that will come off the gas in an hour.
That's fresh huh?

We were going to bring a honey wheat but we used a new yeast (Munich) and it came out at 6% and no flavour left in the beer!!!! Doesn't taste bad....just doesn't taste at all...

So the one coming of the gas soon will be with us today.

See you all soon,

Bud

Well guy's it sounds like we're set to go, it'll be a fun day I'm sure.

We'er good for gass thanks Andrew, got Scotts big mother and it's full, my bottle is a D size reading 5 bar on the clock.

Fair nuff mate :)

beats sitting in Biloela though, I'd sooner poke myself in the eye with a biro..

Yard

Have a good one today guys, sitting in Bilo library ATM to catch up on AHB news, then off the buy a biro to jam in my eye. :lol:

Batz

Have a good one today guys, sitting in Bilo library ATM to catch up on AHB news, then off the buy a biro to jam in my eye. :lol:

Batz

You missed a good one Batz,
Thanks Greg and Deb, had a great time, you guys put on an awesome night, Qldkev broke in a new brewer (BIAB) good on you Thunus, I ate so much food and such a variety I'm still stuffed, the prawns were fantastic!
Drank some great beer and talked my head off all night (sorry about that). Thanks to Winkles brew day phone in, nice to have a chat with Chappo and NickB and of course Winkle.

Lots of fun.

Cheers
Andrew

An excellent brew day, thanks to Greg and Deb for hosting the event.

Thunus made his first brew, and loved the tastes of the fresh grain and the smells of brew day. (The smells while we were still brewing)

Heaps of good food and beer.

QldKev

What an awesome day it was! Lots of great company, good food and beer and many great laughs. Thanks to all who attended for your wonderful input. Special thanks to Kev for supplying the brews for Scott. We had a ball and can't wait for the next one. Here are some action shots of the day, the pic's on the left are the master Qld Kev, the one on the right is the apprentice Thunus.

Guess who's got the bigest bag.

Back