Brew Day In Bundaberg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg, its not hard to move my 4 tap chesty (you should know)
so I can bring that round if we need

Scott; now that would look great out there, we'll have a look see when the time gets nearer. That could be the go.,thanks.

Think it's great to see Bundaberg region brewers going so strong. Boy can they bung on a spead, a lot of slow food and real ale buffs that lot.

Recent repairs won't allow me to attend, but I sure would love to.

Good on you all :super:

Screwy

Great to see you back on line Screwy, we'll get you up here for the next one.

Andrew

Ok guys between Scott and myself we have 9 taps going, if you think you can fill it? :D Thanks Andrew for suggesting your kegerator, if we need it we're gona get into some bloody strife I would suggest. But that could be fun.

Ok guys between Scott and myself we have 9 taps going, if you think you can fill it? :D Thanks Andrew for suggesting your kegerator, if we need it we're gona get into some bloody strife I would suggest. But that could be fun.

That does mean 9 taps with gas??
I can bring two kegs, some wheat and some good beer :ph34r:

Cheers,
Bud

Budwiser I'll be up for some of the wheat beer!

I'll bring along a Aussie Ale.

QldKev

Yeh Mark those taps will all have gas, and some good beer would be the order of the day, bring whatever you like .Cheers.

Well its shaping up to be a great day guys, remember 11.00am start on the 26th September , I cant wait to see the 2 BIABs side by side with Kev leading the way, Andrew having some input & Scott & I learning the ropes, Im looking forward to seeing Kevs new duel BIAB burner setup operating, I hope it all works.

The list so far is as follows;

Greg & Deb + the in-laws + friends steaks, antipasto, cured beef & porchetta +2 kegs extract only Friends bringing oven baked marinated wings

Andrew & Lisa (Staying overnight) couple of kilos of homemade snags+1 keg Cromwell Bitter

Kev & Julie + Rita I think it was chicken plater & salad+1 keg Aussie Ale

Mark & Gail (Staying overnight) 2 kegs, one Wheat beer + another

Scott & Trace marinated bacon wrapped prawns & I think fried Prosciutto wrapped blue cheese thingys + one or two kegs

Also there is one room and plenty of floor space if anyone else wishes to stay; youll need to bring a blow up mattress or swag as the two double rooms and beds are now booked. I have messaged the people who have said they are coming, as to our address and directions; please let me know if you havent received it. If its warm enough and you feel like a dip then bring ya togs and feel free to use the pool.

Bloody work ! Another one I have to miss <_<

Batz

Greg & Deb + the in-laws + friends steaks, antipasto, cured beef & porchetta +2 kegs extract only Friends bringing oven baked marinated wings

Andrew & Lisa (Staying overnight) couple of kilos of homemade snags+1 keg Cromwell Bitter

Kev & Julie + Rita I think it was chicken plater & salad+1 keg Aussie Ale

Mark & Gail (Staying overnight) 2 kegs, one Wheat beer + another + potato salad and coleslaw

Scott & Trace marinated bacon wrapped prawns & I think fried Prosciutto wrapped blue cheese thingys + one or two kegs

Looking forward to it!

Greg & Deb + the in-laws + friends – steaks, antipasto, cured beef & porchetta +2 kegs extract only Friends bringing oven baked marinated wings

Andrew & Lisa – (Staying overnight) couple of kilos of homemade snags+1 keg Cromwell Bitter

Kev & Julie + Rita & Rob – I think it was chicken platter & salad+1 keg Aussie Ale ** And a new brew rig, built by Greg - thanks Greg :wub: **

Mark & Gail – (Staying overnight) 2 kegs, one Wheat beer + another + potato salad and coleslaw

Scott & Trace – marinated bacon wrapped prawns & I think fried Prosciutto wrapped blue cheese thingy’s + one or two kegs

Looking forward to it!

Sorry blokes, won't be able to make this one. We have guests coming up and they have now confirmed. Have a good one guys, don't drink too much. ;)

Saturdays are rostered off at Callide mate :)

Yard

they were last shut anyway...

Knock off Friday @ 7.00pm and drive 279 km, on the piss the next day and drive back to start work Monday?
You don't comprehend my age tiger, once I could do that...not now.

Batz

Kev & Julie + Rita & Rob I think it was chicken platter & salad+1 keg Aussie Ale ** And a new brew rig, built by Greg - thanks Greg :wub: **

Mark & Gail (Staying overnight) 2 kegs, one Wheat beer + another + potato salad and coleslaw

Looking forward to it!

You blokes do it tough eh :lol:

Screwy

Andrew & Lisa (Staying overnight) couple of kilos of homemade snags+2 kegs Cromwell Bitter, Bosuns Best Bitter + Bread rolls

Kev & Julie + Rita & Rob I think it was chicken platter & salad+1 keg Aussie Ale ** And a new brew rig, built by Greg - thanks Greg :wub: **

Looks like you'll still have a spare keg tap Greg, how about I bring a Bosuns Best Bitter as well? Oh and I just added bread rolls to my list as well.
Looking forward to it!

A Bosuns Best Bitter as well; Andrew you will spoil us with your generosity, but what the hell - if you must. So thats the 9 taps booked out. The food will be laid on all day, great people to go with it, it's going to be a great day. I'll update the list as the date draws closer

Knock off Friday @ 7.00pm and drive 279 km, on the piss the next day and drive back to start work Monday?
You don't comprehend my age tiger, once I could do that...not now.

Batz

Fair nuff mate :)

beats sitting in Biloela though, I'd sooner poke myself in the eye with a biro..

Yard

btw, my mondays commence at 01.45 (after copius drinking on the weekend) with a 4 drive to Moura to be there by 06.00 followed by a 12 hour shift of gouging and welding on large pieces of mining equipment, in the sun...

obviously this negates all the fatigue management policies so I'd appreciate it if you kept it to yourself mate :)

Fair nuff mate :)

beats sitting in Biloela though, I'd sooner poke myself in the eye with a biro..

Yard

btw, my mondays commence at 01.45 (after copius drinking on the weekend) with a 4 drive to Moura to be there by 06.00 followed by a 12 hour shift of gouging and welding on large pieces of mining equipment, in the sun...

obviously this negates all the fatigue management policies so I'd appreciate it if you kept it to yourself mate :)

Sooo, I can only assume you will be attending Yardy? Come on mate, you know you want too!

Andrew

Back