Brew Crew - Werribee End Of Town

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barramundi

Mash or be mashed....
Reaction score
Ok well after a brief chat with reg and some online discussion , seems theres at least two of us out here that are interested in getting a bit of a 'club' sort of arrangement happening with fellow brewers in the area , as it looks like the other brew clubs in melbourne are located a decent distance away from here and after having meta few of the guys from the worthogs during recents swaps im feeling the need to get the social side of brewing going out this way , i know theres more than a few of you out this way by your posts and on line profiles , so basically this is just a who's out there and interested post to feel the waters and decide where it goes next ....

hopefully this takes off and we can gather a bit of a crew together otherwise its just me and you reg , oh well more for us ...

post away !!!

You know I am in all the way.
May even have a meeting place lined up if we end up with a few brewers.

Good onya Barra.

great stuff akro , hope there a few more out this way though

Gday Lads

Due to some unforeseen family circumstances i have to pack my bags from the Sunny coast and head back to the shitty weather at some stage in the next twelve weeks and Home will be about 25 minutes west of Geelong in Inverleigh, and with the new Geelong bypass nearing conclusion i would definately be keen to meet up with some brewers in the area so you can count me in, be good to put some names to faces and share a pint or ten. catch up with use soon :icon_cheers:

look forward to seein ya bulp ... hope all is well with your family situation

trust a south australian to throw in a checkside ...

Gday Lads

Due to some unforeseen family circumstances i have to pack my bags from the Sunny coast and head back to the shitty weather at some stage in the next twelve weeks and Home will be about 25 minutes west of Geelong in Inverleigh, and with the new Geelong bypass nearing conclusion i would definately be keen to meet up with some brewers in the area so you can count me in, be good to put some names to faces and share a pint or ten. catch up with use soon :icon_cheers:

Oh noes! The bling goes south. :( You'll have to make it a big one at the Qld Xmas swap then.

I hope you get a good group going. There's nothing like meeting up with a group of brewers and talking about beer, equipment, and how to pimp your brewery :p

Oh noes! The bling goes south. :( You'll have to make it a big one at the Qld Xmas swap then.

I hope you get a good group going. There's nothing like meeting up with a group of brewers and talking about beer, equipment, and how to pimp your brewery :p

Yeah Bonj i'm a bit spewing mate just met up with some awsome blokes and brewers up here and now i've got to go back, really good group of brewers in queensland have had an absolute ball and learnt a shitload , so oh yes the xmas swap will be big, one last huurah for the bulp bring it on :beerbang:

This sounds good. I would be interested but not too sure how many meets I could get to.

cheers
johnno

So Far we have a pies supporter, a doggies and a carlton supporter.
We can all sit around and cry in our beers then pledge our loyalty to the storm........

By the way itsbring your own moccies......the new ones from crocs are grouse!!

nothings compulsory johnno , just a nice and casual semi organised thing is all im wanting to achieve ,, nothing to formal if your there your there if your not theres always next time....

cmon all you westerners time to come out of hiding , now the footys over even some of you geelongites must be out there lookin for somethin to do ...

cmon all you westerners time to come out of hiding , now the footys over even some of you geelongites must be out there lookin for somethin to do ...
Yeah stop crying!!!!!!
Get brewing!!!!

kinda what i was thinkin Reg , but im trying to attract them not turn them away ... would like to be sypathetic towards them but im not !!

Interested in this. In a similar position to Bulp. Moving from qld to Creswick but for work not family (hope everything works out bulp). Would depend on a lot of things as to how often I could attend but definately interested.

Hell, I might even look at something similar for Ballarat given the uni course and O'brien brewery off the top of my head. But that is off topic - might continue that train of thought in another thread :huh:

Interested in this. In a similar position to Bulp. Moving from qld to Creswick but for work not family (hope everything works out bulp). Would depend on a lot of things as to how often I could attend but definately interested.

Hell, I might even look at something similar for Ballarat given the uni course and O'brien brewery off the top of my head. But that is off topic - might continue that train of thought in another thread :huh:
When ya coming down wakkatoo?

There's a few of us here in sunny Ballarat; Wasabi, kevnlis and myself and a few others I'm sure.

Cheers, Andrew.

:icon_offtopic:

Mid december for me, so 1st brew down in early Jan! Gonna need a fermentation fridge! Nice to know there are few AHB'ers in the 'rat.

Latest posts

Back