Brew Crew - Werribee End Of Town

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok gents , with the april date about a month away now its time to start thinking of somewhere to go to to hopefully kick of a revolution and create a great 'club' over our side of town , of the players so far jason and myself are around the hoppers xing laverton are and bulp at inverleigh , im happy to travel out into the geelong area if theres anywhere worthwhile going to out that way , most pubs/bars in the werribee area i know of arent that flash(someone please correct m if im wrong)

hopefully by april 18 we might have a few more on board otherwise it might just be a quiet lunchtime drink somewhere for a few blokes ...

ummm sorry mate looks like i'm working that day, hopefully next time

Jason

thats a bummer jason , not too worry , hopefully there will be a next time , the way its goin there might not be a this time

so gents is this thing still a goer or do we knock it on the head , thought the best out west had a bit more sting in them than this ..

Barra,
How about May 2nd or 9th.
I dont have any shifts on these days and could make it.
Reg

dont wanna keep shiftin the date Reg, if it takes off there will be more down the track , changing date only excludes someone else , if someone cant make it to said date thats all fine , but theres not been a lot of interest in any case

I'm still keen to meet up for a beer Barra, Haven;t been out in Geelong for a few years so not sure what the pub scene is like i know the bended Elbow used to have a few decent beers but not so sure if this is still correct, There's also a couple of Irish Pubs in Geelong now but not sure what they're like, Just an option but getting on the train and meeting for a few beers in Melb could be a goer might attract a few more punters aswell been wanting to go to the Local Taphouse for a while got an impressive beer list too.

Down the track my shed will be open for a brewing conference :lol: or two, its a bit further out than Werribee though.

Cheers
Brett

I'm still keen to meet up for a beer Barra, Haven;t been out in Geelong for a few years so not sure what the pub scene is like i know the bended Elbow used to have a few decent beers but not so sure if this is still correct, There's also a couple of Irish Pubs in Geelong now but not sure what they're like, Just an option but getting on the train and meeting for a few beers in Melb could be a goer might attract a few more punters aswell been wanting to go to the Local Taphouse for a while got an impressive beer list too.

Down the track my shed will be open for a brewing conference :lol: or two, its a bit further out than Werribee though.

Cheers
Brett

Send us a PM with the conference dates please mate. I will try and pop in for a couple.

Jay

im not fusses too much as to where it happens , just want something to happen ... looks like we have 3 takers at this point which is a start ...

Huge turnout. I'd prefer Royston then if you have no preference. Can get a game of pool there as well.

Barra / Bulp

Is this on or off fella's? Only 3 of us...

I'm still up for a trip to town, but alternatively, with that kind of number we dont really need the to get to a bar. Could get a collection of beers and BYO somewhere for lunch?

Or - reschedule and get a few more involved.

well well well what to do ? reschedule or just do it... im keen to just give it a crack even though there is only 3 of us interested , while disappointing this thing has to start somewhere,

well well well what to do ? reschedule or just do it... im keen to just give it a crack even though there is only 3 of us interested , while disappointing this thing has to start somewhere,

I think your right Barra we just need to start it, keeen for a beer but i now have to work Sat morning but the arvo is still open how bout we meet for a beer at say 2:00 ish in Melbourne somewhere its easy for all of us to get a train too. Are those pubs near the Cbd Polar bear ?

Sort of. Would require connecting trams out to Richmond.

I guess we'd all be coming in via Southern Cross Station, so maybe the James Squire pub @ Docklands is a better option?

I wont be able to make it this time around.

hopefully next time.

cheers
johnno

Bulp & Barra

Have PM'd you guys my mobile.

Can we lock in 2ish at the Docklands tomorrow?

Cheers

Nice one. I think we can assume Barra will be there.

Looks like the triangle of Laverton - Bacchus Marsh - Inverleigh, has a new Brew Crew.

Latest posts

Back