• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brand New Mm2 For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekul

Reaction score
I have a brand new MM2 headed my way. I think it will end up costing me $160 (with postage).

I already have one of these and it works great. It single handedly cut my brewing cost nearly in half (because i can bulk buy).

I was going to put it on ebay but i thought i would offer it here first. If i put it on ebay i might keep the new one :) but if you buy it here it will be the brand new one straight out of the box.

So if anyone wants it send me a PM.

Sorry, what? You've got a mm2 which you're very happy with, so you bought a new one and want to sell the new one? Buying a new one and selling the old one I could maybe understand, if these things deteriorated at all (which they don't), but otherwise it makes no sense

Sorry, what? You've got a mm2 which you're very happy with, so you bought a new one and want to sell the new one? Buying a new one and selling the old one I could maybe understand, if these things deteriorated at all (which they don't), but otherwise it makes no sense

Perhaps it was a xmas present from someone that didn't know he already owned one?

I wanted to buy the crank handle, base and hopper for the mm2 but i didn't realise that i had a mill sitting in the shopping cart from the last time i was browsing the website, coupled with a few drinks... and i'm the owner of a new mm2 which i have no use for. :)

Latest posts

Back