Bowie Takes A Break

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowie in space

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Due to a personal issue, I'll be taking a break from brewing for the next six months. I've been away the last three and a half weeks and thought about selling up but I got back home last night and cracked a couple of pale ales, amber ales and a stout and thought, bugger this.. I'm enjoying these too much, I can't give up! I'll just have to wait until I get all myself settled and sorted in the new year and store my brewing gear for now. I have no way of taking my gear with me where I'm staying.

The two main positives out of all this are that I have about 150 longnecks of various brews to keep me going (for a while) and I'll be moving a block away from Bitter Suite in New Farm, so when I run out of brews or want a different taste I can walk down and stumble home. I'll give a shout out once I'm in New Farm and if anyone wants to catch up for a brew or six feel free. I haven't met too many of you Brissy brewers so it'd be a good chance.

In the meantime, I'll no doubt stalk this site!

ps. Truman if you're reading this I'll get that pale ale recipe to you shortly.

Cheers,
Bowie

Latest posts

Back