Bottling

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ford-ute

Reaction score
Hi guys

i was just wondering if any one has a good idea for making bottling faster i have decided that buy bulk priming i can cut out adding individual scoopes of sugar to each bottle and sitting the fermentor up and using a racking tube on the bottling spear its easier but i saw some where a guy made a manifold with 6 spears on it but im worried about inconsistend filling accross bottles and maybe by drawing more beer throw them it might airate it some what

Can any one come up with a better idea to help

Hi guys

i was just wondering if any one has a good idea for making bottling faster i have decided that buy bulk priming i can cut out adding individual scoopes of sugar to each bottle and sitting the fermentor up and using a racking tube on the bottling spear its easier but i saw some where a guy made a manifold with 6 spears on it but im worried about inconsistend filling accross bottles and maybe by drawing more beer throw them it might airate it some what

I was going to post this question the other day!

Keep to see what people are doing to streamline the process ;)

Hi guys

Buy a keg? B)

I bottled for years and nothing short of an automated bottling line makes it less of a hassle.

Cheers
Dave

Latest posts

Back