Quantcast

Boss Of The Year

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

googe

Reaction score
Got given all this from the boss the other night, he's given up brewing. Win for me haha.

102_0189.JPG

Florian

Back On Track
Reaction score
Looking at those Thooeys kits I'm sure it's no coincidence that he gave up brewing...

Amber Fluid

Beer Snob
Reaction score
Yes, definitely a good score. However, I do agree regarding the Tooheys kits.... :icon_vomit:

googe

Reaction score
I third the tooheys kit, did one a few months ago and have to say i thought it was bath tub water!!. Im not going to waist 3 free brews though, it can be the visitor/ beer scab drink haha.

homebrewkid

Reaction score
first up great score :super:

with the tooheys kits use a coopers brew enhancer and add 500ml of golden syrup leave it in the bottle for 3 months [6 is even better] makes a bloody great thirst quencher on a hot day

give it a go with one of those kits you have nothing to loose and a pretty good beer to drink in summer

i wouldnt be using those pet bottles for long term storage though but im sure plenty of others on here will disagree

cheers: HBK

ekul

Reaction score
those kits will be good for starters. thats what i use my kits for.

Luek

Reaction score
Pity about the toohey's kits... maybe twocan with some good hops? What I'd do.

matt white

Reaction score
Put the money you saved on that gear towards gathering some BIAB all grain gear.

You wont be sorry.

Rob S

Reaction score
Pity about the toohey's kits... maybe twocan with some good hops? What I'd do.

Always good to have a supply of decent toucan lagers on had in case the in-laws drop around, Toohey's turn out fine with a decent yeast and good hops

Latest posts