Boss Of The Year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

googe

Reaction score
Got given all this from the boss the other night, he's given up brewing. Win for me haha.

102_0189.JPG

Looking at those Thooeys kits I'm sure it's no coincidence that he gave up brewing...

Yes, definitely a good score. However, I do agree regarding the Tooheys kits.... :icon_vomit:

I third the tooheys kit, did one a few months ago and have to say i thought it was bath tub water!!. Im not going to waist 3 free brews though, it can be the visitor/ beer scab drink haha.

first up great score :super:

with the tooheys kits use a coopers brew enhancer and add 500ml of golden syrup leave it in the bottle for 3 months [6 is even better] makes a bloody great thirst quencher on a hot day

give it a go with one of those kits you have nothing to loose and a pretty good beer to drink in summer

i wouldnt be using those pet bottles for long term storage though but im sure plenty of others on here will disagree

cheers: HBK

those kits will be good for starters. thats what i use my kits for.

Pity about the toohey's kits... maybe twocan with some good hops? What I'd do.

Put the money you saved on that gear towards gathering some BIAB all grain gear.

You wont be sorry.

Pity about the toohey's kits... maybe twocan with some good hops? What I'd do.

Always good to have a supply of decent toucan lagers on had in case the in-laws drop around, Toohey's turn out fine with a decent yeast and good hops

Latest posts

Back