Bored In Townsville

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loftboy

Reaction score
I'm going to be stuck in Townsville for the rest of the week for work. Fortunately there is a Dan Murphy's literally 50m from my Motel window. Ducked over to pick up this these.

Just had the Gosser Dark - very tasty drop. Only 9 more to go for the week :chug:

DSC_7661%20PP.jpg

DSC_7659%20PP.jpg

I know that D Murphys quite well, been in there many a time!
That Kozel dark is a good drop too.
Enjoy the heat mate :chug:

I assume that 'The Brewery' is still open, brings back memories of drinking from left to right and sometimes right to left... just to stir things up. Got to admit my pallet has probably changed in 6-7 years but the beers seemed good back then.

Make sure you visit The Brewery on Flinders Mall. Well worth a visit.

No it aint, only has trcked up megaswills,, but its ok for a thirst quensher

Now my place is a different kettle of fish

Graham Sanders

Graham Sanders

Agreed. Reckon I only broke the one glass when I was there in 2001 Graham.
Sure, it was your finest crystal being disguised as a Wheat beer glass but it was still only one glass :lol: !

C&B
TDA

Agreed. Reckon I only broke the one glass when I was there in 2001 Graham.
Sure, it was your finest crystal being disguised as a Wheat beer glass but it was still only one glass :lol: !

C&B
TDA

Dont remind me, its bad enough my wife constantly reminds me about the drunken bum who broke one of her good crystal glass. (remember you couldn't get out of the chair in your state).

Visitors now get 2nd grade crystal.

Craftbrewer

Graham Sanders

Yep, went there about two weeks back. A bit disappointed. They had nothing in the bottle either as they had run out. IF you cant get it from the brewery itself, where ya gonna get it?
Dan Murphy's is good! First choice has to be the worst one in Australia. Bugger alll beer.

Latest posts

Back