Bop For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozdog

Lunchbox Legend!
Reaction score
Just reading the classifieds & found an ad for http://maccasubru4u.com.au/. See website for images & inventory.

Maccas U Bru 4 U TOOWOOMBA is closing on Saturday 11th June 2011, after 5 years!

This is a fully functional business that would work well in a more highly populated area than TOOWOOMBA.

Unfortunately the population demographic here are mainly retirees & workers who are either tradies or in the mining & rural sector.

One has plenty of time (to homebrew) the other 2 are time poor (away or on shift work).

We have a fantastic base of regulars who pay the bills, but not quite enough to provide a reasonable profit to support the business ongoing.

It would suite a major city such as Sydney, where these businesses are doing well, mainly due to the population, volume & work type demographics.

PRICE - $180,000 + GST

A BARGAIN COMPARED TO STARTING FROM NEW

APPROX $400,000.

THIS PRICE INCLUDES

AS NEW EQUIPMENT

ALL EQUIPMENT TO NEW SITE TRANSPORT COSTS

ASSIST WITH NEW SITE PLANNING

ASSIST WITH BREWERY OPERATION TRAINING

No Affiliation etc

Hmmmmmmm,

*takes tape measure out and starts mapping out shed...... ;)

Hmmm.... I'm thinking an AHB (or BABBS) co-op.

on first thought, i thought it would be a golden opportunity to sell the up-market capalaba townhouse :rolleyes: and move to where the grass is greener..... BUGGER! <_<

Looks like a good buy though.

Just about everyone I've spoken to who has used them said they were quite underwhelmed by the quality, I'd guess Macca may not have made that returning customer connection. If it were me, I'd encourage customers to do anything but extract megaswill clones.

Ok, I'm good for 100

dollars

Latest posts

Back