Bogan Pride

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How bogan are you?

• Your attitude to asylum seekers is "F*ck off, we're full"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You have a southern cross sticker on your car

• You're a hoips sick bogan carnt

• You laugh at / hate bogans

• You're a f*cking immigrant!

• Total voters
When I wear a flannie and a pair of double plugger dragon thongs on a cold night, I could be back in the womb.

Having actually had exposure to asylum seekers in my line of work it shits me having to deal with them and stooge around Xmas island when I can be drinking beer.
As far as bogans go I live in the Rockingham area which was voted most Bogan Town in Aust, which is great as there is always the sound of a fully sic commie chucking a skid whilst I sit and watch the sunset with a coldie.

Depends on what breed of bogan. Rough guy in a wife-beater, yes. Wanker in a McMansion, no.

This was in the SMH this week

How to spot a Bogan

Also, this site was mentioned in the article

Things Bogans Like

I really like the Bogan Wedding Vow generator

eg Your unique Nuptials De Bogue

Our hearts combine deep like the ocean
And baby you have my devotion

We'll be together for a thousand years
I'll never ever cause you tears

Tell me how am I suppose to live without you?
Now that I've been lovin' you so long.
How am I suppose to live without you?
And how am I suppose to carry on?

I vow to construct a backyard cubby house,
and build a rumpus for my spouse

I'll neva BRB, I luv U 4 eva.
U R 2 gr8, let's procre8.
Thx 2 U, I will bowl a maidn ova. *

Mtoto wa bogan ni bogan
(The child of a bogan is a bogan)

Each night I will snuggle you to remind you of my love
Our romance will rise up to heaven above
* Denotes famous bogan vow.

Seem very close to the money to me :D

Cheers

Rapist Pride.
Nazi Pride.
Gential-warts Pride.
Liberal-voter Pride.
Shame Pride.

Oxymorons rule. Just saying.

[EDIT: Das Capitalisation]

A lot of kids at work have southern cross tattoos. I figured they're into astronomy so I got orion's belt tattooed down my arm to try to fit in. Didn't work.

Too funny !

You should have gone for the Horsehead nebula, and told them it was in honour of the man from snowy river.

The whole southern cross or aussie pride car stickers or tattoos are really stupid in my opinion. With apologies to the guy I saw in Casula yesterday with an "I brew the Beer I drink" on his trailer alongside some patriotic bulldust. Although he also had a VB sticker on the trailer too, so who knows where his head's at.

With exception to aboriginal members, arent we all a few generations shy of being immigrants?

I feel sad when I think that a bogan's vote counts just as much as mine...

Bogans make our company a lot of money. I've recently started a stint on a new contract at work running the "Ask me anything" service of a certain mobile phone company. It's mostly lost people looking for directions, movie times etc, which is dead easy, but we get interesting questions. Last night I got "Why is the sky blue?" and " What causes King Tides"
I didn't even Google it, I just regurgitated it: "The atmosphere is around 80% Nitrogen" "shit I never knew that :eek: " " and nitrogen will scatter light at the lower end of the spectrum, so the light that reaches you has a blue tinge and that is why...." "Geez your'e a champ mate"
"'when the Moon and The sun are aligned in their orbits the .........." "**** yeah, mate your'e a legend....."

Can't wait for "What's the difference between an ale and a lager"......... man will they eventually hang up on me :lol:

Bogans make our company a lot of money. I've recently started a stint on a new contract at work running the "Ask me anything" service of a certain mobile phone company. It's mostly lost people looking for directions, movie times etc, which is dead easy, but we get interesting questions. Last night I got "Why is the sky blue?" and " What causes King Tides"
I didn't even Google it, I just regurgitated it: "The atmosphere is around 80% Nitrogen" "shit I never knew that :eek: " " and nitrogen will scatter light at the lower end of the spectrum, so the light that reaches you has a blue tinge and that is why...." "Geez your'e a champ mate"
"'when the Moon and The sun are aligned in their orbits the .........." "**** yeah, mate your'e a legend....."

Can't wait for "What's the difference between an ale and a lager"......... man will they eventually hang up on me :lol:

:lol: Funny stuff, Bribie. Sounds like a bunch of bogans who need the interwebs.

I've recently started a stint on a new contract at work running the "Ask me anything" service

Anything ? I shall call your number and ask if it's common for every young boy to have broken his banjo string whilst playing in the orchestra pit.

:lol: Funny stuff, Bribie. Sounds like a bunch of bogans who need the interwebs.
**** that. Lately, this place proves far too many are on it already. I demand the introduction of a dresscode equivalent for literacy and internet usage.

I demand the introduction of a dresscode equivalent for literacy and internet usage.

Your pink tutu lexicon says volumes about your enthusiasm for this, bumhole.

If you can listen to the whole thing you still have no idea WTF they are on about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rapist Pride.
Nazi Pride.
Gential-warts Pride.
Liberal-voter Pride.
Shame Pride.

Oxymorons rule. Just saying.

[EDIT: Das Capitalisation]

Pride of Ringwood, Good Shit :super:

(and BIABers being towed along by their BIAB drawstring)

Oh you mean the competition-winning award holding BIAB'ers?

Your pink tutu lexicon says volumes about your enthusiasm for this, bumhole.

O! you used the word "lexicon" when trying to imply that someone's verbosity makes them somehow "soft".

Your self-awareness paints you a very droll character indeed.

Back