Bogan Pride

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How bogan are you?

• Your attitude to asylum seekers is "F*ck off, we're full"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You have a southern cross sticker on your car

• You're a hoips sick bogan carnt

• You laugh at / hate bogans

• You're a f*cking immigrant!

• Total voters
You missed one

Your answer to any question with words of more than 3 syllables is: - Please Explain

we will be outrun by them (already are in penRIFF) because its so easy for bogans to multiply when they marry there cousins

"Asylum Seekers" is just a bleeding heart name for illegal immigrants & we are in for lots of long term trouble thanks to recent political decisions.
Got no problems with PROPER & GENUINE asylum seekers. Poor bastards.

TP

I dont fit into a category,
I dont hate bogans, I dont think I am a bogan, and I am not an immigrant,

So you have sympathy for afghani boat people and none for Israelis/Germans/Brits etc on holiday who outstay their visas?

Me too.

ALso I am not sure if this is off-topic, but what do the southern cross stickers actaully mean, what do "Justify your existance" stickers mean, and why do I see ethnic Kiwis and Poms with F-Off we're full stickers?

I am hoping that this thread will get moderated before I finish polishing my Torana and my pack of winnie reds

Babe, can you put your uggies on and grab us a carton of VB... these ones are warm

ALso I am not sure if this is off-topic, but what do the southern cross stickers actaully mean, what do "Justify your existance" stickers mean, and why do I see ethnic Kiwis and Poms with F-Off we're full stickers?

A lot of kids at work have southern cross tattoos. I figured they're into astronomy so I got orion's belt tattooed down my arm to try to fit in. Didn't work.

Stupid post for a stupid thread.

And I think you're meant to justify your existence by buying that particular brand of clothes.

Because people are stupid.

:icon_cheers:

I embrace boganism and am not particularly boganist per se. Despite my flannel wardrobe and copious tattoos, it seems that what we are getting at here is that boganism is actually a state of mind...a state somewhere between the proverbial American redneck and an encephalitic.

As long as we are clear that bogan in this context is not reflective of socio economic status and isn't being used in the sense of a meritocracy then I can cast my vote.

Of course under my criteria (not inidicative of SES etc) I prefer the term fuckwit. You will find just as many conservative corona/crownie-drinking corporate executives who share the same views as those who place ambiguous and non-sensical stickers on the rear wiondscreens of their vehicles.

A fuckwit is a fuckwit regardless of the birthright, income or level of education. Just that some have more teeth than others...

The term 'bogan' is just another creative way for inner-city upper middle class elitists to give shit to the working class without feeling bad about it.

A fuckwit is a fuckwit regardless of the birthright, income or level of education. Just that some have more teeth than others...

Yep, and they all barrack for Collingwood.

edit - typed Adelaide crows but realised there was worse

a000db49bf43e9fd186fd1d998e26452.png

Replace 'Columbus' with 'Australia' and you'll have the support of many who's family didn't immigrate here at one point or another. Anyone else who blanket-opposes immigration is a hypocrite.

Let's wrap Aussie flags around our backs, shouting 'XYZ' go home, then let's go get 100% Aussie kebabs.

national_language.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it had something to do with drinking Bogan and cokes,i mean Bourbon.
So if that is the measure then no bogans here as we brew beer.If you drive a Holden then thats another matter or should i say kettle of Fush.

what's the best sight in OZ ?

all the kiwis in australia swimming out of sydney harbour with a refugee under one arm and a pom under the other.

(and BIABers being towed along by their BIAB drawstring)

cheers

Back